Crimson ruler (Overblot/Awakening)

"Heh heh heh... AH HA HA HA! You are fools to defy me! You are not welcome in my world. In my world, I am the law. I am order made manifest! The only response I will accept from you is "Yes, Housewarden Riddle. All who defy me will lose their heads! Ah ha ha ha ha!"

"Dear me, what have I done? I've allowed a student to overblot in my presence!" Crowley panicked

"What's an overblot?" Grim asked.

"Overblot is a dangerous condition that mages must avoid at all costs. At the moment, he is overcome by negative energy, and has lost control of his magic and emotions."

"Sounds like an inverse." Y/n said.

"What's a inverse?!" Grim asked again.

"When you have too bad or negative emotions, your powers go berserk and you just want to destroy but that could destroy you too." She explained.

"Okay, now I got it."

Crowley stopped the discussions "We really need to evacuate, right now?!"

But thorned stems caught them before they could react, fortunately not hurting them badly.

"Just where do you fools think you're going? I am not done with you." Riddle glared.

"Riddle! Your body can't take this much longer, please get back to your senses!" Trey tried to reason him.

The others tried to wiggle out of the stems which was practically impossible. "Let us go, you freaky queen!" Ace yelled.

"Silence! I think I heard enough from you. Now, I shall have your head!"

"You shut up! you lame excuse of a leader!" Y/n shouted, surprising everybody.

"How dare you! I had some faith in you at least but even you decide to oppose me?!"

"Hell yeah, I oppose you! You're not the queen of hearts! She ruled over a kingdom of madness, explaining her rules but you just apply those rules to a completely different environment. A leader doesn't just copy and paste others' actions, they bring themselves in their leadership to ensure all their subjects' well being!" Her eyes were red once more and this time everyone noticed. "You are not fit to be a good leader!" Red lights surrounded her. "You can't rule the queendom or any Kingdom!" The light forced everyone to close their eyes and when they opened it...

 "You can't rule the queendom or any Kingdom!" The light forced everyone to close their eyes and when they opened it