Eternal flame (Some peace)

Y/n's pov

I hugged myself on my bed, profiting of the softness of my sweater 'This is becoming bad. How-' A knock on the door interrupted my train of thoughts. I sighed and teleported downstairs to open the door.

"Little imp."

I smiled. I like Sam. He's like the big brother I wish I had.

"May I speak with you, Y/n?"

"Hi, Sam. What brings me the pleasure?"

"I actually have a little present for you." He smiled.

I raised an eyebrow as Kris revealed itself from behind him "Kris!"

"Well that too but my friends on the other side told me you might like this." He showed me a box.

I crouched down so Kris could get on my shoulder and looked at the box before taking it. I looked at Sam who just smiled, coaxing me to open it so I did "Oh my gosh!"

"Fidget toys! Hell yeah! I've been needing those!" I immediately took a fidget cube and started playing with it 'Good good

"Fidget toys! Hell yeah! I've been needing those!" I immediately took a fidget cube and started playing with it 'Good good. That'll keep me from hurting myself' I sighed in relief as the clicks helped me relax.

I looked at all my options before spotting "Candies?"

"Yes. I thought they'd help you too..."

There were two types: gummies and lollipops. I examined them before frowning then I smiled and handed the gummies back to Sam "Sorry, OCD meds make me feel uncreative but thank you for the stress toys and the antidepressants. Also for taking care of Kris."

"...I just hope it will help you out. If you need any more, you can pass by the shop." He smiled.

I returned his smile and placed a lollipop in my mouth as I waved him goodbye.

I felt way better, Sam is a lifesaver.

I received a notif and read it. It was from Idia "Are you still coming tonight?"

'Oh right. We made plans for tonight.' "Kris, we're gonna go to Ignyhide." I teleported us in front of Idia's door and I knocked.

"Yes!" Ortho came to open the door.

"Hello, flame baby." I patted his head which made him giggle. 'I always wondered why Ortho was like that... Is he made after Idia's little brother? And if so, what happened to him? Even with all those thoughts, I... I never considered Ortho like just a program. I've always seen him as a real person and Idia's brother. I mean his actions show how much he cares about him...'

Snapping out of it, I found myself in Idia's room. As his eyes landed on me, they widened. I was confused at first until I remembered "Oh. This is Kristal, you can call it Kris for short."

I took Kris from my shoulder and presented him to Idia whose eyes seemed to sparkle. Kris jumped out of my arms and on Idia's laps to the flame boy's bliss.