Eternal flame (After peace...)

{I can feel our connection.}

"The f*ck are you saying?" Y/n woke up groggily, not opening their eyes. 'I have a headache and... what is that?' They felt something wet under their head and on their face as they touched their left cheek to realize it was tears and they sighed 'Another nightmare, huh?'

They lifted their head and wiped away both eyes until looking back at their pillow and seeing red. Their eyes widened as they looked at their hand to see the same red liquid 'No... not again...'

They just realized no one else was in the room with them anymore. Lilia, Sebek and Silver must have left and he was relieved of it cause she didn't want them to see this.

{Wouldn't it be better to tell someone even if it's just a professor so they can patch your eye.}

"I... I don't know." They got up, summoning a mirror and looking at themselves, making them groan. Their roots turned blue and their hair was white with red tips. 

"I know I can rock any hairstyle and color but what's that supposed to mean?"

Their eyes changed too as the left one turned red and the right one with the clock still in it was blue. Speaking of eyes, the blood was still coming from the one having the clock as tears fell from the other one uncontrollably. Y/n just sighed as they changed and looked at their reflection then the bed where there was still their blood.

{Yo. I think people have that thing where they bleed too and get super mad and hungry during that time.}

"When they get injured?"

{I don't know. If you don't know, I can't know. Remember?}

"Of course, of course. Anyways, Gotta clean that up and wait til the bleeding stops and- Where's Kris again?"

But while Y/n woke up...

In the stable

Riddle could feel tears streaming down his face as he wiped his eyes "What is that?"

At the same time, the horses started neighing restlessly as if a disaster was about to occur. Silver who was nearby seemed preoccupied too and a huge thud could be heard nearby.

After finally stopping the tears, Riddle gasped "!? Wh-what was that!?"

Everyone started panicking.

"Silver! Riddle-senpai! Are you alright!?" Sebek ran to them.

"We are. Are the others doing okay?" Silver asked.

"Yeah, both the students and the animals are unharmed. What in the world was that noise...?"

"I don't know. It's possible that the school's magic barrier has taken a hit, and– AH!" Riddle exclaimed as something flew from the sky to them with a zoom.

 It's possible that the school's magic barrier has taken a hit, and– AH!" Riddle exclaimed as something flew from the sky to them with a zoom

"This is the Hexa Unit. We have visuals on Subject A. Beginning Detainment Maneuvers."

"What the heck are those!? I've never seen anything like that before!" Sebek exclaimed.