caught (requested)

You put your head on Yunjin's shoulder and scooted a little closer to her in the booth of the restaurant as she talked to Kazuha.

Noticing your loving actions as well as the way you closed your eyes as you snuggled up to Yunjin, Chaewon spoke up.

"Are you tired, Y/N? Did you not get enough sleep last night?" She asked and when you opened your eyes, you saw Yunjin smirking at you.

You knew exactly why she was smirking.

You didn't get much sleep at all last night because you were busy making out and lost track of time.

But you didn't want to say that, of course, so Yunjin tried to cover for you.

"It's been a long week." She said and Sakura nodded her head in agreement.

"Gosh, it has been. I'm exhausted. I think since we have a couple of days off, I'm going to crash tonight."

Everyone agreed with her, planning to do the same.

As Yunjin and Kazuha got wrapped up in another conversation, you poked at your food until you felt full.

Full and a little warm.

"Baby, can you help me take this hoodie off? I'm warm." You said as you tapped your girlfriend's arm.

Turning away from Kazuha to help you out, Yunjin helped you pull your hoodie off of your head and then wrapped it around your waist.

"Better, pretty girl?"

"Yeah, better. Thank you, baby." You said before kissing her cheek softly.

Neither of you was thinking.

You were tired and she was talkative and in the middle of an important conversation.

So, honestly, you both forgot about why you'd even put it on in the first place.

But you were about to be reminded and by none other than Chaewon.

"So are you tired because you were up all night doing that?" She laughed, catching everyone's attention.

"What are you talking about?" Eunchae curiously asked as she looked around.

Chaewon whispered into Sakura's ear, who was giving her a funny look, and then when Chaewon pulled away, Sakura burst into giggles, too.

"Wow, you two. That's a lot of hickeys."

You and Yunjin went wide-eyed as you looked at her friends and then at each other.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Put it back on!" Yunjin said as she tried to untie the hoodie from around your waist.

"What's the point? The damage is already done. They all know and it's too warm to put it back on." You protested.

"Fine." Yunjin sighed, knowing you were right.

"You two must've had a lot of fun last night." Kazuha laughed.

"We did," Yunjin confirmed as she smirked once more while thinking back to the night before. "Lots."

"Yunjin!" You elbowed her. "Don't."

"What? I'm just saying." She said.

"I've never seen someone with so many hickeys. That's quite a lot." Sakura chuckled as she sipped on her drink.

Everyone burst into laughter, Yunjin included.

"Laugh it up now, baby girl. I'll be getting my revenge tonight." You said to your girl as you folded your arms over your chest, so ready for revenge.