recognized by fans at an amusement park (requested)

You held Yunjin's hand tightly in yours as you made your way through the crowd of people around you.

It's a beautiful day outside and Yunjin had the idea of spending it at an amusement park with you, her favorite girl in the world.

The amusement park she wanted to go to was none other than Lotte World, which was an indoor theme park with an endless amount of things to do.

You happily agreed to go because it sounded fun to have some quality time with Yunjin and it also sounded fun to go on some rides, eat some yummy snacks, and just let your hair down.

"Are you having fun so far?" Yunjin asked as she let your hand go so she could put her arms around you instead.

"So much fun!" You grinned, warming her heart. "I wish we could stay here forever."

"Well, there's still a lot of time left in the day. We have no reason to hurry." She assured as she kissed your head. "What should we do next?"

"Balloon ride!" You excitedly suggested.

"Sounds perfect." She smiled.

You made your way over to the line and as you patiently waited and talked about what you wanted to get to eat after this, you heard some shrieks from across the room.

"Yunjin!"

You and Yunjin spotted a group of fans who were now catching the attention of others nearby.

"Yunjin, Y/N!" One of them exclaimed. "Hi!"

"Hello!" Yunjin laughed.

They hurried over to the two of you.

"We don't mean to bother you since you're here to have fun like us but we had to say hi!" One of the other girls spoke.

"Oh, it's fine. It's nice to meet you all!" Yunjin said.

"You're so cute together!"

"Thank you!" You smiled.

"You're my favorite couple ever. I can't believe you're actually here in front of us right now!"

You and Yunjin laughed happily.

"Can we have a quick picture with you both?"

Yunjin looked at the line and saw that there were still a few people ahead of you.

So she agreed.

"Sure."

The fans excitedly gathered around you both as they pulled out their phone and snapped a few photos of you both.

They thanked you before walking away.

However, it was only the start of you both being recognized today.

More fans squealed loudly upon recognizing you and Yunjin and you both giggled and waved to them.

Others who recognized you both didn't bother you or Yunjin at all.

They just watched you both from a distance, snapping some photos and videos as you and Yunjin shared kisses and held onto each other.

"I'm sorry if we get bothered a lot today," Yunjin said. "It seems that everyone's recognizing us."

"It's fine. It comes with the life you live, I understand that. As long as I get some time with you, I don't care at all." You said before kissing her lips lovingly.

She smiled into the kiss as she held you in her arms, both of you sure that people were staring and taking pictures and videos.

But neither of you cared.

Nothing was going to ruin your mood or your day with your sweet girlfriend.

You didn't mind getting recognized by the fans who supported your relationship so much as long as you still had time to spend with her.

That's all that mattered to either of you.