you have morning sickness (requested)

"Good morning, Y/N!" Chaewon greeted you as you walked downstairs into the kitchen of the dorm. "How are you doing this morning?"

You shrugged your shoulders as you made your way to the table, where Yunjin was sitting with the girls.

She pulled you onto her lap and put her arms around you as you closed your eyes.

Pregnancy has been hitting you hard lately.

Between the fatigue and the intense morning sickness, you feel pretty terrible every morning that you wake up.

The girls don't know about you being pregnant yet.

You and Yunjin are waiting for the perfect time and the perfect way to tell them, which will happen sometime soon.

But, unfortunately, that means that the girls are quite worried about you in the meantime since they don't know the reason behind you feeling so unwell these days.

"Are you still sick?" Sakura asked as she sipped on a glass of water.

"Maybe you should go see a doctor," Eunchae suggested.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

Chaewon frowned as she came over to the table with a plate of food.

The sight was enough to make your stomach turn but as she took a seat right beside you and Yunjin, the smell was overwhelming and you couldn't help but gag.

Jumping up from Yunjin's lap, you hurried to the bathroom and knelt on the floor before you began to get sick.

Yunjin was right behind you and she knelt on the floor beside you before gently pulling your hair into her hands.

"It's okay, baby. Let it all out." She comforted you as she rubbed your back.

There was a knock at the door and Yunjin turned her head to find Chaewon standing there.

"I just wanted to say how sorry I am for making you sick. I feel bad."

"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault." You said as you quit throwing up for a moment.

Trying to catch your breath, you kept your eyes closed and focused on the brush of Yunjin's hand across your back.

"It's okay, don't worry," Yunjin said. "She'll be alright."

Chaewon nodded wordlessly before walking away, leaving the two of you alone again.

"So far being pregnant sucks." You mumbled as soon as Chaewon was gone, making Yunjin chuckle. "I mean it. It's awful. I'm so tired of vomiting and being so exhausted."

"I know, baby. I'm sorry. But it'll get better soon."

You were about to reply when, suddenly, you began to feel sick once again.

You began to throw up once more as Yujin continued to try and soothe you.

"It's alright, baby. Let it all out." She said.

You did as she said, getting everything that needed to come up out.

It was a horrible experience, every second of it making you feel drained and terrible.

"That's it, baby. You're okay, I'm here." Yunjin comforted.

You finished a moment later and practically collapsed in Yunjin's arms after closing the toilet lid.

"There we go, baby. Do you feel any better?"

"Yeah." You said. "For now. I'm sure I'll be sick again soon."

Yunjin brushed her fingertips across your arms softly and kissed your head.

"Can I do anything to make you feel better? Do you want some toast or crackers? Or some water?"

"No. I just want some cuddles and more sleep."

She smiled at you as you looked at her.

"Okay, baby. Happily."

She helped you stand up and you quickly brushed your teeth before going back to bed.

As Yunjin laid down beside you, there was a knock at the door and you both looked to find that it was Kazuha.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay and if you needed any of us to get you anything." She explained.

"I'm okay, thank you."

"Okay. Feel better. Get some rest." She said before closing the door, leaving you and Yunjin alone.

"We should tell them soon."

"We will." She said as you laid your head on her chest, her fingers brushing softly across your back. "Soon, I promise."

"I love you."

"I love you too; both of you, my babies." She smiled as she put her hand on your stomach, brushing her fingers across it in circles as she thought about the little human growing inside of you and how much she already adored them.