moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

You could tell that Yunjin was still feeling stressed as she lay down in bed beside you.

You had hoped that the shower she took would help her relax after the long week that she'd had but she still seemed quite down.

You put the remote on the nightstand and turned on your side to face her.

You reached over and tucked a strand of her damp hair behind her ear.

"Are you alright, my love?"

She shrugged her shoulders as she looked into your eyes.

She started to brush her fingertips across your back as a sigh left her lips.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

"I can't help it. I always worry about you. I love you." You said as you kissed the corners of her lips. "What if I said I had something that would make you feel much better and get your mind off of everything?"

"I'd say I'm very interested in finding out what that is." She said.

She was a little surprised when you suddenly rolled over to hover over her right after those words left her lips, but she also wasn't complaining.

Smiling brightly at you, she set her hands on your hips before your lips met hers.

You gave her a deep, passionate kiss, and right away, Yunjin felt her worries slip away.

She thought that she knew where this was going.

She figured that you were just trying to take her mind off of things with a steamy makeout session, which she always loves and always makes her feel better.

However, you had something more in store for her.

You continued to give her passionate kisses as you cupped her cheeks in your hands and softly brushed your fingers across them.

She let out a soft sigh against your lips and pulled you a little closer, only for you to pull away from the kiss.

She was confused at first.

But she didn't say a word as you put your lips on her neck.

She tilted her head back and let out a soft moan as she began to melt over how nice your lips felt on her skin.

"I love you so much." She whispered as she became putty in your hands.

You smirked against her skin as she continued to melt, quickly becoming overwhelmed by the bliss she felt that just kept getting more intense.

"Yes," She sighed as you started to move your lips closer and closer to the sweet spot on her skin.

You reached it and instead of just giving her a few kisses, you let your tongue brush across it before biting at it to create a little love bite.

And her reaction was just as you hoped it would be.

She threw her head back with a moan and dug her nails into your skin as your name repeatedly left her lips in bliss.

And as she began to writhe around underneath you in euphoria, her hips moving against yours a little, you did exactly what you'd been planning.

Putting your lips right against her ear, you let it out.

"Yunjin," You moaned.

Hearing you moan her name right in her ear did something to your girlfriend, somehow making her feel even more euphoric.

Her eyes rolled back, her toes curled, and she let out the loudest moan of pure bliss as she tightened her grip on you.

"Oh, god, baby!" She said as she tried to catch her breath.

Opening her eyes, she sank her teeth into her lip and stared at you with a look of wonder.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?" She asked. "God, baby, that was so hot."

You chuckled before kissing the corners of your lips.

"I didn't expect that but, wow, I loved it."

"Yeah? Did it make you feel better?"

"Oh, absolutely, darling. It made me feel amazing." She said as she slipped one of her hands beneath your shirt. "I need you to do it again for me."

"Yeah?"

She nodded quickly.

So, you leaned in and put your lips near her ear, tugging at her earlobe with your teeth as you you moaned her name once more.

"So hot," She whispered as she held you tight. "Keep going, baby. Do it again."

You did as she asked and she could barely handle the intense bliss she felt rushing over her.

"Don't stop. Keep doing that." She almost begged.

And seeing her like this made you weak.

You wanted her to keep feeling this way, so you were more than happy to continue.

And she just seemed to melt even more each time, making you smirk and feel quite proud of yourself.

And you had no intention to stop anytime soon.