stupid in love (requested)

"She has no idea, does she?" Sakura asked Yunjin as she stared at you from across the room.

"No. Not a clue." Yunjin said as she took a deep breath.

Seeing that you were busy talking and goofing around with Chaewon, Kazuha, and Eunchae, she took a split second to reach into her pants to look at the ring once more.

"She thinks you guys are just going to record us dancing to Stupid in Love. She has no idea about me proposing at the end of it. But I want to keep it that way. It wouldn't be the same if she knew."

Sakura nodded her head with a smile.

"Understandable. This has been a hard secret for us to keep but she's going to be so happy."

"I know." Yunjin grinned before she and Sakura went quiet as you ran over.

"Are we going to do it soon?"

"Yeah. Yunjin, are you ready?" Sakura asked.

Yunjin looked at you lovingly as she nodded her head.

"Very ready. Come on, baby."

She took your hand and the girls all excitedly squealed, all of them in on what Yunjin had up her sleeve.

They pulled out their phones, wanting to catch the moment from a few different angles, though they told you that it was just to record you both dancing to the song from different angles.

As the song began to play, you both began to dance along to it.

You were both smiling so brightly because the lyrics describe your love for each other so well.

It made sense that it did since Yunjin helped write it and used her true and unconditional love for you in those particular words, making the song even more special.

Knowing every step by heart, she didn't have to think too much about it and just kept her eyes on you during the recording instead.

Her brown eyes were soft and full of stars as she watched you smile and enjoy yourself.

This isn't the first time you've danced with her, you've done some challenges with her of the girls' songs in the past and even uploaded a few to your TikTok with you both dancing along to other artists' songs that you both love.

But this was different, this one was just extremely sentimental and soft.

When it was over, you both made a little heart at the camera and you thought the girls would finish recording after that.

But after a few seconds, you noticed that they were still filming.

"Is it not over?" You wondered as you looked at Yunjin.

She shook her head and smiled over how confused yet so cute you looked.

"Not yet, darling. Because there's something I want to do."

"Okay." You said and she took a breath before taking both of your hands into hers.

"Just like the lyrics say, I'm so stupid in love. I truly am so in love with you, Y/N. I can't imagine life without you. We've been together for two years and we've been through a lot of ups and downs together that life has thrown our way. But no matter what happens, it always ends up bringing us closer together and makes us fall even more in love with each other."

You smiled as you stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

"In the song, it says that paper rings are fine for now and that it's a bit too soon for vows but that's not how I feel. Not anymore. Because I'm so ready for that. All I want is to spend my life with you and grow old with you. I want to have a family with you, buy a beautiful house, and live out all of our hopes and dreams while we find even more reasons to love each other more until we're one hundred. I want to spend forever with you. I want you to be my wife."

You gasped as she got down on one knee and let one of your hands go so she could pull out the ring.

It was so beautiful, you couldn't help but tear up.

"Will you be my wife? Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" You said as a tear fell from your eye.

She grinned as she stood up and slid the ring onto your finger.

Looking right into the camera on Chaewon's phone in her hand, you showed off the beautiful ring given to you by the most beautiful girl ever.

"We're getting married!" You sniffled.

"She said yes!" Yunjin grinned as she held you tight and tears filled her eyes.

You pulled her in for a kiss; your first kiss of many as a happy engaged couple.

"It's so beautiful." You said as you stared at the ring.

"I know. I had it designed myself because I knew that this was the ring of your dreams. You deserved it. You deserve the world."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" You cried as you put your arms around her. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." She whispered as she kissed your head and held you close.

The girls were fighting back their own tears as they continued to film these sweet moments between the two of you, so happy that you two were finally going to get married soon so you could spend the rest of your lives together.