𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

[ DEVOTION ]

"I've wished for this, to feel loved, for ages

"I've wished for this, to feel loved, for ages. Can't you just be happy for me?"

"She may not be your daughter biologically, but she's definitely your daughter."

:: Summary

Isabel Eastwood, the mayor's daughter, or also the girl who fell pregnant at 15. Isabel has a 7-month-old daughter, Lyla-Rose. Isabel was with her long-term boyfriend until he left her when she found out she was pregnant.

She was lost, broken. She never thought she'd find love again, it was just her and Lyla-Rose, for months, until she finally decided it was time to go back to school. She started off with no friends, but she made them over time.

         Ever since she got pregnant, she's felt the need to have to prove herself to her father that she's still worthy enough to be his daughter, even tho that's not what her father wanted her to do, he still loved her no matter what, but he just wanted to beat the living hell into the guy who knocked up his daughter and left.

        And then, she met Nathan. The guy who she had always thought as a jerk since Middle School, he came to her and decided to befriend the teenage mother, not realising what it was going to lead too. He never thought that he'd fall for Isabel Eastwood.

     And Isabel Eastwood never thought she'd fall for Nathan Scott. He took in Lyla-Rose as his own daughter, they became a small little family overtime, Isabel had never been happier with her life. Nathan Scott changed for Isabel Evans.

— . . . —

"Nathan Scott changed my life."

"Isabel Eastwood changed who I was, to become a better person."

AUTHORS NOTE::

I do not own any of the One Tree Hill characters or storylines, but I do own Isabel Eastwood and her family! Feel free to use MY storylines but please do not copy my entire book. All the credits for One Tree Hill characters and their storylines go to Mark Schwahn!!

ALSO i'll try and update as soon as possible, I'm going to try and make the chapters as long as I can. Sometimes, I might not be updating since as soon since I do have some of my exams in the next months, my Wattpad's book probably won't be my main priority in the next few months, but for now, I will try and do my best!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy! :)