chapter nine

FUTURE TIME , FUTURE SCOTT HOUSE.

— . . . —

"Daddy, Daddy!" A little boy smiles, running over to his father. "What's up, buddy?" The little boy's father asks him.

"Will you teach me how to shoot a basketball?" The 5-year-old boy asks, "Of course." The father smiles at his son, begins teaching him.

The older girl - around 11 years old - watches her half-brother play basketball with her step-father through the window with her mother.

The pair of them turn there away and look at the little girl sat at the table drawing. "Hey, you want some help?" The older girl asked her little half-sister.

"Yeah." The 7-year-old girl smiles at her older sister with inspiration. The mother smiles to herself as she realises she had made it in life, she had everything she ever wanted.

"Hey, darling." The mother patted her dog's head, the dog's tail wagged in excitement.

PRESENT TIME, ISABEL'S APARTMENT.

— . . . —

"You excited to see Nathan, baby?" Isabel asked her daughter as she changed her diaper getting ready to head over to Nathan's house.

This is the first time Isabel would be at Nathan's house, without his parents being there. Isabel finished getting Lyla-Rose changed and got her buckled up into the car.

She sat down in the drivers seat, checked her phone to see a text from Nathan.

Don't come over, my parents came home arguing. I'm sorry - Nathan.

Isabel sighed before texting back. It's okay, I'm going to take Lyla to the store for some things. You can come to my apartment if you want. I should be home in 30 minutes. - Isabel.

She closed her phone off, began driving to the store. Why wouldn't Nathan let her go to his house if he his parents were there?

Sure, she knew about his situation but couldn't her and Nathan have go upstairs? Isabel brushed it off, continued driving to the store. She arrived, placed Lyla in the seat on the cart.

"What should we make for dinner tonight, darling?" Isabel asked her 8-month-old daughter, who she knew obviously couldn't answer her.

"How about...Pasta?" She said, picked up the pasta and placed it in the cart, continued on with her weekly shop. She made it to the baby isle, Lyla's face lit up.

"You like this isle?" Isabel asked, Lyla made an almost laughing sound with a smile, more of just a scream with a smile on her face. She took that as a yes.

Isabel placed diapers, wipes, milk formula, baby foods into the stroller. Isabel remembered that she had ran out of diaper rash cream, put another one of it in the cart, incase Lyla gets a rash.

Isabel also ended up buying Lyla-Rose a new toy to play with in the apartment, soon enough her cart was filled with essentials and groceries that Isabel needed to provide for her and her daughter.

She paid for her items and headed back home to see Nathan Scott sat in his car waiting for Isabel outside the apartment.

"Nathan, hey. Sorry, I lost track of time and ended up doing way more shopping than I expected." Isabel apologised, "Don't worry, I haven't been here long, I got caught up in my parents drama." Nathan said, headed over to unbuckle Lyla-Rose out of her car seat.

Nathan lifted the infant into his hip, "I'll take Lyla in for you." Nathan said, "Thank you." Isabel smiled, got the bags in her hands, managing to fit 2 bags on each side of her.

Isabel was adamant to only make one trip for her car to her apartment, she did make it. She placed the bags on the kitchen counter. "So, what's up with your parents?" Isabel asked, as she unwrapped Lyla-Rose's new toy to give to her.

"Just the usual. My mom forcing divorce papers on my father, he refusing to sign them." Nathan said, helped Isabel out with unpacking the groceries.

"I hate being there. It completely ruins my mood." Nathan complained, Isabel listened and she came up with an idea. "Hey, how about if you  lived here. I mean, Lyla practically likes you more than me now. We're together, so why not?" Isabel asked Nathan.

"You don't know how relieved I am to hear you say that. I'd love too." Nathan smiled, kissing my girlfriend's forehead. "I'll help you move your stuff tomorrow, If you want." Isabel said, Nathan nodded.

"Thank you, 'Bels. It really means a lot." Nathan smiled at Isabel, "You know I love you, right?" Isabel asked, Nathan nodded. "And, I love you too." Nathan said, just as they were about to kiss, Isabel heard cries.

"Oh, god. What has she done now." Isabel said, walked over to where Lyla-Rose was to find that her toy had fallen off the couch onto the floor and she couldn't reach.

Isabel bent down and picked up the toy as well as her daughter. She carried her to the kitchen, "By the way, moving in here means get prepared for a lot of stressed me with a 8-month-old baby." Isabel said, Nathan laughed.

"I can handle it." Nathan said, went over to Isabel and Lyla-Rose. He lifted the baby out of Isabel's arms, "I'm more excited to live with Lyla than I am to live with you." Nathan said, Isabel made an offended face.

"I'm joking." Nathan said, walked over to the couch, sat down with Isabel's daughter in his arms. She finished the last bag of shopping she had before joining Nathan and Lyla on the couch.

"I need to find a babysitter somewhere for Lyla. I can't keep relying on my mom." Isabel said, began searching online on her computer. She didn't find many, Nathan came up with a suggestion.

"Why don't you just put her into day care. They're must trustworthy than a babysitter. In my opinion." Nathan said, Isabel nodded. "That's a perfect idea. This is why I love you." Isabel said, hugged Nathan from behind the couch.

AUTHORS NOTE ::
Isabel and Nathan getting very cosy! And now, Nathan's moving in with her!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, It's been christmas, I haven't had much time.