𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

H E R
A D D I C T I ON

Two girls of opposite statuses want different things but not being able to get what they want when things seem to take a different turn of events for the better or worse.

Laura thought that this school year was just going to be easy as long as she kept her head down and maintain her good grades so that she can have her dream job. She stays away from drama but it seems that she gets pulled in this time around. the thing is she keeps her circle small so how could she possibly get into drama?

Katya is everything some girls envied to be. Katya has everything she wants at the tip of her hand. Girls, money, cars, you name it.  Even though she might have everything, she keeps her heart guarded to protect herself from any unknown threat to her heart. So she used the fake cold persona to play around until she graduates but it seems like that won't happen because of her parents.

her parents are billionaires who owned own a multi-billion dollar company for worldwide trade and property-owning. Her parents are going to make her the CEO of it one day even if she doesn't want it.

But one day Katya catches her eyes on Laura
Katya felt drawn to her like something was telling her that she needs to make Laura hers and only hers...

But one day Katya catches her eyes on Laura Katya felt drawn to her like something was telling her that she needs to make Laura hers and only hers