He has been out of my life 4 years ago

{You/Haewon]

"Umma Umma !!" I heard my baby princess called out . I rubbed my eyes and stifled a yawn . I opened my eyes and saw my prcious lil' 3 year old Princess looking at me , smiling o-so-sweetly . ^^ 

I smiled back at MinJi . She had cute dimples and when she smiles , she is the most adorable baby I've ever seen . ♥ ^^ 

"Neh princess ? Good morning ~" I pecked her lips and she giggled . She is so adorable ~ ! 

"Umma ! Time to wakey wakey , time for school and work . You don't wanna mish your first day of work ! " She cutely said . I got up and carried her in my arms and went to the bathroom . I washed her up , changed and tied her hair in pretty plaids . I made her breakfast and went off to prepare myself for the first day of work . 

After preparation , I sent MinJi to preschool and set off to work . A few weeks ago , I went for a job interview as a makeup artist for idols . And by chance , I got the job . I was elated and excited , not because I get to go close to idols , but because I finally got a job . I needed money to support myself and my daughter . I needed money to survive , food , rent , school . Everything . 

Have you been wondering where MinJi's dad is ? Don't talk about that guy . He has been out of my life since 4 years ago . 

------------

[Flashback]

"Oppa ? Why did you ask to meet me ?" I asked oppa . He had asked me out at the right timing , I was just about to break some good news to him . He didn't look happy at all today . Is something wrong ?

"Haewon ah . " He started , then sighed . I kissed oppa's cheek and put my hand on his cheek . 

"Oppa ? Tell me , what's wrong ?" I asked . He looked at me once more then sucked in a deep breath . 

"I went for audition last week . Remember ? I told you how much I wanted to be an idol ? " He asked . I nod my head and blinked , What was he trying to tell me ?

"Neh oppa , I remember ." 

"I got selected . " He said . 

"Really ?! Thats great oppa !" I squealed . I was glad , at least there were enough income to support our baby . But he didn't know yet . If I tell him now , it would be double happiness ! ^^ But why does oppa look unhappy ?

"Yes , its great , It has always been my dream . But ... that meant that I have to leave you ." 

Leave me ?! Why ?! Why does it affect ?! 

"Why ?! " 

"Because , we can't date . And ... I would have less time for you ." 

THATS AN EXCUSE ! 

"OPPA ! THATS AN EXCUSE ! DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE ?!" I screamed . He squeezed his eyes shut .

"You could say so ? " And with that , he walked away . 

I DIDN'T EVEN TELL HIM I WAS PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-----------------

[End of Flashback]

--

[You]

Lee Haewon , why are you still thinking of him ? He isn't worth you thinking of . He left you , He stopped loving you . He dumped you for his idol career . Whats so good about being an Idol star ? What priveledges do they get ? Nothing ! He left me with MinJi , he left us ! I had to single-handly raise her up . So if one day , he is to ever come back , I will do all I can to protect MinJi from him . MinJi is MY daughter .There is NO way I would ever let him touch her . MinJi is MINE . And NO ONE , I repeat , NO ONE , can ever steal her away from ME ! 

----------------

I am standing infront of SME building now , the entertainment company I was asked to work there . For a group , called .. SHINee ? *She pronounce as Sheeny* What group is that ? T_T Anyway , I walked up to the informtion counter . 

"Hi , I'm here as the new make up artist for SHINee .*Sheeny*" I said . The receptionist gave me a weird look . 

"You mean SHINee ? " 

"Erm , Yeah . SHINee ." Omg , that was embarrassing . I never knew SHINee was pronounced like that . O_O The receptionist eyed me awkwardly . 

"24th level . " She said . I nodded my head . 

"Thanks." 

With that , I went to press the elevator , waiting for it to arrive . I kinda struggled with the make up box and my profile file I was holding . The elevator came and I went in . A brand new job , a brand new experience . A brand new income . :] My life rawks . 

---------------------

End of chapter One  . Can you guess who is MinJi's daddy ? :D