Wash our dishes , and the house . :P

[Haewon]

Finally , I spent a day at work today with MinJi , well .. Thats because the group had nothing much today . No performances , no recordings . And I hadn't been told on who I should assist . Okay , so just a brief summary of what happened today .. I met Oppa . T_T I almost took MinJi home . Key attempted scaring Taemin but MinJi got frightened too . I played with MinJi , we got icecream . I chat with my new colleagues . I met Oppa again . We quarreled again . I mean seriously , its NOT like I wanted to appear in front of him again . Its not like I EVER WANTED TO SEE HIM AGAIN . And ..  today isn't good . The fact that MinJi met her biological daddy but they don't know each other . And the fact that JinKi oppa hates me . Yeah , I hate him too . 

----------------------

When I got home , MinJi had already fallen asleep on my shoulders , so I tugged her in to bed . Tomorrow is a Sunday . Which means I do not have to get to work unless I receive a call . I sat beside MinJi on her bed and pull the covers over her . Leaning towards her to peck her lightly on the forehead . Well ... "Its not my fault that you can't acknowledge your appa . But , I don't want him to take you away from me . Umma loves you . " I mumbled bitterly . Tears started cascading down my cheeks . I Love my princess . She's my life . Probably also the reason I lived . 

-----------------

[Onew]

I still can't accept the fact that she's back . And to add on , she have a daughter . I mean , what could be worse than that ? A daughter ?! PSSH . And her oh-so-loving husband who didn't want her to tire herself by working . Whats this ? I bet if she marry me I could be much better than her current husband . And she might be clinging onto me likea koala and MinJi would be going "Daddy daddy ~ I want icecream ! ~ " -.- She could be mine ... Crap , what the heck do I think I'm thinking  ?

"Hyung ? You want icecream ??" JongHyun eyes me WEIRDLY . OMG , did I just say that aloud ??! 

"What ? You heard me ??! " I screamed.. Probably a little too loud . Taemin Key and MinHo turned to stare at me . 

"Yea , and who are you calling daddy you old gun ? " JongHyun sweared . Ohmygod did he just call me an old gun ?! I'M SHOOTING PERFECTLY ! 

"YAH ! Who are you calling an old gun ? I'm a strong and shiny gun . "I argued . 

"Yeah , a short gun . " Key snickered . 

"Yah ! " I snarled  .Taemin , JongHyun and Minho burst out in laughter . Grrrrr . I gritted my teeth together . 

"Stop it and go to sleep ! " I pulled the covers over my head . 

----------------------

"Oppa ? What are you doing ???" Haewon giggled . I laughed at her cuteness . I never wished for a better girlfriend than her . I tickled her and we ended falling on the bed , me in between her legs , on top of her . She stared into my eyes as I stared into her beautiful brown eyes , then at her cute puffy soft beautiful kissable lips . Without hesitation , I crashed my lips onto hers and held her hips . The kiss slowly became a tongue-battling session . It was hot , the temperature was rising . And slowly , I found myself becoming hard . I moaned as our crotches accidentally brush each other . Oh gawd . 

-

"Ahh Oppa . I'm C....cum .. in .. " She shook with pleasure as she orgasmed the same time I did . I kissed her lips passionately and caressed her flawless and smooth kiss . The one girl I would want to be with forever . Is her . Lee Haewon . 

"AHHHHHHH ! " I woke up , alarmed . Omg , it was just a dream . Why am I dreaming of our past . Is Haewon coming back to haunt me now ? I .... I look down and saw my pants making a little dubuldge . God damn it . I think too much . 

"Hyung , what the fuck do you think you are screaming for ?! " MinHo threw his pillow at me . Key turned on the lamp and rubbed his eyes . Taemin checked the table clock . JongHyun was still sleeping like a damn pig . A pig . Thats what he is . 

"Its freaking 4am . Why are you screaming ?! " Taemin lectured . I bit my lip and pull the blanket over my lower part of the body , to cover my pal . 

"Fuck you . " Key hissed . I lowered my head and muttered " Sorry ~ " Even with apologies , I still felt death glares like daggers , stabbing through my body . Gah , I'm gonna kill whoever made that dream . Provided I find out who . 

"Sorry ? I'll make breakfast ? " I hopefully looked at them .

"Oh sure you can , so we can have a good meal of chicken ." Key sarcastically pass off . For a moment I grinned but it was interrupted . 

"NO ." Key finished off . I pouted . 

"Wash our dishes , and the house . " Key clapped his hands gleefully at his idea . Taemin and MinHo did too . I turned my head to JongHyun hopefully , he would help me reject the 'Kind' offer . But heck he was sleeping . 

"Mhhmm , mhmmm ." JongHyun groaned in his sleep . Oh , snap . 

--------------------------------

Is this a short update ?? :]