Where the heck did he get his girly genes from ?!

[Key]

And So .. I found out that Onew hyung dumped a PRETTY girl 4 years ago and now she have a child and probably a husband and he is JEALOUS . Yeah . And to be honest I suspect that thats Onew's child back there . I mean he kinda look like Onew . But I'm just guessing !! No offence but its true . And when she said she had a husband , puh-lease it was so fake !! :P Anyway .... Haewon is pretty thats all I can say . And she told me she would be my personal make up artist ! IN HIS FACE . OH YEAH ! (Y) :D Okay so I should stop with that self-congratulating and get to Haewon . BYE ~ 

------------

[Onew]

What was that ? My EX girlfriend ? HERE IN MY FACE ? WORKING WITH ME ? AND SHE HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD BABY GIRL AND A HUSBAND . WHAT IS THIS ? IS THIS THE REALITY YOU GUYS WANTED ? Gosh , Why am I even talking like JongHyun ? I should stop mixing with Jjong often . T_T 

Hey wait , why am I acting like this ? Is not like I'm jealous or what . Probably because I dislike her so much that after 4 years she came back and I felt annoyed ? Yes , thats it .  I'm NOT screwed . 

---------------

[Haewon]

"MinJi , lets go home ." I grabbed MinJi's hand and stomped out of the room . 

"Why umma ? Isit time to leave work ? But we just go here ."  Oh snap . I paused then turn to MinJi . For a moment I felt like walking back there but I don't want to see JinKi oppa . But I just realised I work for a reason , and thats to support MinJi and I . But ... 

"Umma are we going back ?" MinJi asked . I turned to her , smiled and nodded . MinJi stared at me weirdly . I watch my princess's big bambi eyes stared at me ----- My princess is so adorable . I bent down and kissed her lips . She giggled immediately . I walked back to the room with MinJi holding on to my hand . Guess my life is fated to be like this ? 

-----------------

[Taemin]

Noona just came in and took MinJi away saying they are going home . Going home ? But she just got here . Ah , Hyung's back . 

"Onew Hyung ! " I waved at him . He walked up to me and snatched the chips I was eating . I frowned . Maybe its not a good idea to wave to him . >< 

"MINE ! " I snarled and snatch it back . He put his hand on his cheek and rested his elbows on the arm rest and sighed heavily .I wonder why .

"She shouldn't have come back ." He mumbled to himself . I leaned in closer to his face , just a few centimeters away . But he didn't have any reaction . Looks like his in deep thoughts . I raised an eyebrow and stared into his eyes , but he was still deep in his own little chicken world . 

"Why did she ? " He mumbled to himself ... WHo the heck was it ?

"And even a child . " He shook his head and thats when his forehead touched mine and he jumped .. The same time I did . 

"WHOA ! ! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE ?! " He put his hand on his chest and breathe hard . I tilted my head to the side . 

"Since you started talking to yourself ? " I grinned mischieviously . 

"So who's back with a child ?" I chuckled . He glared at me  . 

"Its none of your business !" He snapped and ran away . Oh well ~ 

-----------------

[Key]

I walked in to be invited by an Onew running out . Great , I almost fall . 

"YAH , Where are you going Hyung ?! " I shout out to him but he just ran away . I shurugged and made my way into the SHINee room . Apparently , no sign of Haewon and MinJi ,  but there is a weird looking Taemin standing there grinning to himself . And then he shrugged to himself , and then he sat back down on the couch . And stuffed chips into his mouth . I crept up to him from behind . 

" SPIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ~~~~~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed (Fake :P) . Taemin jumped and screamed like a girl . LITERALLY LIKE A GIRL . 

"AHHHHHHH ~ WHERE ?!!! WHERE ?!! " But there were 2 of this sentence and screaming . I turned my head to see MinJi clinging onto Haewon screaming . Snap , I scared the wrong person . :S 

"I was just .. uhm .. kidding ." I chuckled nervously . Taemin slapped my arm and knitted his eyebrows together . 

"Hyung , that wasn't funny ." He frowned . His reaction was ~ :D I rolled my eyes and laughed . Then walked up to MinJi and Haewon . 

"I'm sorry I frightened you . I only meant to scare Taemin but ... I didn't expect and you know .. I'm sorry . " I bit my lip . Haewon soothed MinJi's back and smiled back at me , then looked past me at Taemin and I could tell she was struggling not to burst out in laughter . 

"MinJi's alright , but he's not ." She laughed . Taemin crossed his arms across his chest and pouted . Where the heck did Taemin get his girly genes from ? Oh yea right , ME . 

-------------------------