Because I like you

[Onew]

"Grrrrrrr .... " I gritted my teeth together as I scrub the stains off the pan . Why the heck did I even had that dream ? Its . All . Her .Fault . that I'm washing dishes and cleaning the house today . And Key even said they would go out to the famous Chicken Restaurant while I stay home and do house cleaning . NOOOOOO , KILL ME . I donwanna stay at home . I donwanna clean the house . I donwanna not go to the chicken restaurant . I donwanna have that dream again . I donwanna .... I wanna gooooooooo ! ): 

"Good Bye ~~~~ " MinHo Key and Taemin sang as they picked up their wallets , they were now heading to grab their car keys but as quick as flash , I stole it and hid it in my pants . 

"Enjoy yourself ... " I clenched my teeth together tightly . From the corner of my eyes , I saw how JongHyun raised an eyebrow at me , cus I was washing dishes ? Yes . -.- And how Key was frantically searching for his car keys .... OUR car keys . 

"Okay Hyung , Give it to me ! " He hissed . I gulped down a ball of saliva . 

"I ...D-d-don't have it . " I lied . Key frowned and walked towards me in a dangerous manner . Uh-oh

"TAKE IT OUT ! "He ordered . I shook my head furiously . He rolled his eyes .

Ïts in there isn't it ?! "Taemin scoffed and pointed to my pants . Around the buldge area . "MinHo started laughing and JongHyun was still confused .

"Why is Onew hyung even washing dishes ?! "JongHyun tilted his head to the side . I shook my head at him .

"Take it out naooo . We need to gooooo to the most expensive chicken restaurant ...."I take that as a teasing from Key . Because he didn't have to add in the 'most expensive chicken restaurant .'there in his 'take it out naoooo'sentence . -.-

"No...Bring me along ! " I whined .

"Nuh uh , you woke all of us up ."MinHo insisted .

"He did ?"JongHyun questioned . Key shook him off and moved in nearer to me . I jumped when he place his hand on the elastic of my pants .

"You take it out , or I'm gonna ..."He paused , and at the same time as I , we saw the kitchen knife that was on the counter . My eyes widened when he held it up menacingly . Oh holy crap . 

"TAKE IT OUT ~~~" I shook my head and he pointed the knife at my crotch . No way . 

"No ... bring me along ~ " I whined again and he shook his head and with a firm 'NO' .

"Urghhhh ! I won't wash your dishes ! " I took out the keys and slammed it on the counter . He grinned and smirked . 

"Then I wouldn't pack some chicken for you . " Key smirked . My eyes widened and I heard Taemin , MinHo ... and surprisingly JongHyun , laughing . 

"NOOOOOOOOOOO .... " 

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS . Lets go .. Byebye Hyung . " Taemin skipped to the door . Key sang his way to the door . JongHyun waddled there like a dumb Penguin . MinHo just walked with charisma . Mentally slapping myself , I continue with the chores . 

-----------------------

[You/Haewon]

I was preparing lunch for MinJi and I when I heard the door bell ring . I wiped my hands on my apron and looked through the door hole . SHINee was there . Omo ! 

"Umma , who come ?"MinJi asked as she walked towards me . I picked her up and opened the door . Revealing Key , JongHyun , MinHo and Taemin . Apparently no JinKi . 

"Annyeong !! " They waved . JongHyun seemed the most excited one , probably because of MinJi . MinJi wrapped her hands around my neck and hid her face into my neck . 

"Why are you guys here ? And how do you know I lived here ? " I'm greatly confused anyway . 

"We got connections ." Key smirked . I smiled lightly and nodded my head . Taemin and MinHo went in and sat on the couch . I set MinJi down and JongHyun picked her up . 

"Umma ..." She mumbled . 

"What do you guys want to drink ?" I asked . They shook their head . 

"Oh no , we're here to bring you to eat at a chicken restaurant , and probably go shopping with you later ." MinHo said . I tilted my head . 

"Shopping ? Eat ? Oh no . You guys shouldn't ..." 

"Go get changed . And change MinJi too . " JongHyun and Key said in unison . I sighed and nodded my head . 

[Key]

I watched as Haewon went into her room to get ready . I explored around her house , the size of our dorm . Probably smaller . Her kitchen was plain . Her hall was normal . Full of MinJi's toys , but she didn't have alot too . I slowly find myself walking into MinJi's room and somehow or another , I opened her closet . There were princess clothings , sweet baby clothes . But somehow her clothes wasn't alot . It was limited . I could count them within 10 fingers . I shook my head and sighed . Their condition must be bad . 

I heard a click sound coming from next door . I walked out of the room to see Haewon , dressed in an above-knee floral dress , and she had nice makeup on . I mean ... duh ~ She's a make up artist . She's MY make up artist . I smiled at her and she shyly smiled back . 

"You look nice ." I saw as she blushed . 

"Thanks ." She muttered . We stood there , silent , for about 40seconds before she opened her mouth to ask something . 

"Why are you so nice to me ? I mean , do you treat all your co-workers like this ?" 

"Uhh , no . Only you . " 

"But why ?" 

"Because I like you ." I felt my heart thumping as I said that . 

"Araso . " She walked away to find MinJi . I stood there like a dumb dummy , thinking of what I just said . Gosh ... Did I just confessed to her ? 

----------------------------------

:) Note that Key only 'Liked' her . As the time they met was short , he found himself attracted to her . So he said he like her . LIKE ~ :D