I still miss him . Do I ?

[YOU]

"Oppa , will it be painful ?" I asked Oppa who was holding my hand . We were heading to Oppa's appartment . Apparently , we had decided to do it . And its my first time , I'm not scared . Okay , I lied . I 'm a lil ' tiny winy littlest little scared . Okay , I'm friging scared ! :S I'm still a virgin :/ 

"It will hurt the first time Haewon . Are you sure you want to do this ? I mean , you don't have to . I just hope you would trust me . " He said as he stared into my eyes . I looked back at him and can't help but feel so in love . Oppa is just so ... I tip toed a little and peck on Oppa's lips . But it wasn't a peck at all because Oppa continued with the kiss with a more passionate . The taste , the feeling , the temperature , started to grow hotter . Before I knew it , I was on Oppa's bed . Comfy bed . The bed that had all of his smell . 

------------

"OPPA ! " I screamed suddenly as I sat up , alarmed . It was just a dream . I covered my face with my hands and I didn't know why , but my hands started getting wet . I wiped away my tears and tried to stop weeping . Why did Oppa appear in my dreams ? I ... I felt a pang of aching in my heart . I miss Oppa , I actually did . But no matter how I stop myself from thinking of him too much , he just seemed to keep staying in my heart . I know I can't deny the fact that I truly loved him , as much as I want to . But he left me . He left MinJi . For his IDOL career ! D: 

"Umma , " I heard MinJi called out . She walked into my room holding her teddy bear and rubbing her eyes . I quickly wiped all my tears away and smiled . 

"Morning sweetie princess ~ " 

"Morning Umma . Today is Saturday . I don't need to go to school ! " She cheered . I nodded my head . 

"So can i go to work with umma today ??" She hopefully asked .  I thought about it for a while . Well , maybe ? I guess it doesn't harm anybody . 

-----------

I am on my way to SME now with MinJi . I guess I could put her in the room while I make up for SHINee I guess . Anyway , I don't think I'll be far from her . She could play with the co-workers , or play by herself . MinJi is a good girl , she doesn't disturb others and she knows how to entertain herself . She is my good girl . =) 

I stepped out of the cab with MinJi . She stared in awe at the big building that had 'SM Entertainment' as the logo . 

"Whoa ! Umma ! This place is realllllllllly BIG ! " She exclaimed in excitement . I giggled and held MinJi's hands . We walked into the company and went to the 24th Story . Straight to SHINee room . 

"Umma , I'm really excited ." MinJi squealed . 

"I hope MinJi have fun today ." She nodded her head cutely . 

"Sure I will . And I'll be a really good girl . " She promised and held out her little cute pinky . I hooked it and shook it . MinJi stared at my pinky with hers then giggled . 

"Umma , look at our pinky ! Yours is so big and mine is tiny ! " I looked at it and laughed at the difference in size . Before we knew it , we were in front of SHINee 's room . I knocked on the door and went in with MinJi . 

----------

Inside the room were 3 members of SHINee . Taemin was one of them . The other two I havent got to know their names yet . But that doesn't really matter . Taemin jumped when he saw me . 

"Noona ! ~ " He cooed . I smiled and bowed my head . MinJi slowly emerged from behind me and peeped outside . Taemin gasped . 

"OMO ! Who is this cute little girl ?!" Taemin asked , his voice full of interest and gleefullness . I smiled and mumbled . 

"My daughter MinJi ." 

"Annyeong MinJi ! I am Taemin oppa . Call me Oppa ~ " 

"Taemin oppa . " MinJi shyly called . I smiled . 

"Aigooo ~ Who is this cute little girl ?! " A voice beamed .

"Hello baby AGAIN ???? " Another voice sang . I tilted my head to see the other 2 SHINee member smiling at MinJi . 

"No , this is my .. uhm .. Daughter ." I muttered softly . 

"Chincha ?! She looks like you ! aigoo ! So adorable ! ^^ By the way , I'm Key ." He held out his hand and I gladly shook it . 

--------------------------

xD Key down . ^^