Last member of SHINee , he felt so familiar ~

A/n : I guess I won't reveal just yet ! :) 

------------------

[You]

I was walking and walking until I saw this sign that read ' SHINee' . I guess this is it . I knocked on the door but there were no response . I turned the knob and open a fraction of the door , peeping inside . I saw a guy sitting infront of the mirror , reading a book . I saw a few girls , probably my co-workers , talking at a corner . And there was sort of an illegal gathering ? A group of 4 guys crowded around each other . One of the guy stood up to leave , his back facing me all the time . But somehow when the guy brush past me , I felt a shiver ran down my spine . I couldn't help but felt some kind of weird feeling . Is like I know him from somewhere or something , but I just couldn't remember who he is . 

I walked in and stood there like a freaky dummy . No one actually took notice of me until the guy that was sitting in front of the mirror saw me . He stood up and put the book on the dressing table . Then walked up to me . This guy looked awfully young though . 

"Hi , are you looking for something ?" He spoke . I tensed up abit . 

"Uhm , I 'm actually uhm , the new make up artist for SHINee . " I bit my lip . I can't really talk well in front of strangers . 

"Oh , Hi Noona ! Whats your name ? I'm Lee Taemin , SHINee's maknae ! " He beamed cheerfully and held out his hand . I put the folders under my arm and shook his hand lightly . 

"I am Haewon ." I smiled abit . The other members turned and look at me . I smiled lightly and they smiled back , continuing with their talk . Taemin seemed to be the only friendly one . I walked over to the co-worker side and handed my file to one of the girls . They looked at it and smiled . 

"Hi , we are make up artist too !" They cheered . I laughed . I so am getting use to this job . 

---------

For the whole day I didn't really do anything much , and I didn't get to meet the last member of SHINee . But I don't think that actually mattered . I'm not that interested . I was being showed aroung the company to know where is where . Thats just how my day was today . 

I grabbed a cab , *I can't believe I actually did , I mean , I don't take cabs* That often . I mean , for someone whose income was low , I can't afford a cab . Okay , Haewon , you're going off topic now . 

"Baby Preschool Childcare ." I told the driver . The driver nodded his head and head off to the childcare centre . 

---------------

"Umma !" I saw MinJi ran towards me . I swung her up in the air and kissed her cheek . 

"Do you miss umma ?" I asked . She nodded her head furiously , but cutely . 

"Yes , I sure missed you umma ! " She beamed . I laughed . 

"Umma missed my princess too . " 

"How is your first day of work umma ?Isit tiring ?" She asked . You must be surprise how a 3 year old could talk so much . Well , thats my daughter . I shook my head and chuckled . 

"Nope , its not tiring because I kept thinking of my princess ." MinJi laughed . 

"I kept thinking of you too Umma !" I smiled then turned to look at the childcare teacher who was smiling at the adorable mother-daughter scene . 

"Thanks for taking care of MinJi for me ." She nodded her head . 

"I like MinJi , she is a bright girl . " Ms Kim said . 

"Just like my umma ~" MinJi commented . Both the Ms Kim and I laughed . 

------------------

Short update ! ^^