Ch.3 problems

???: remember if you don't fight everyone close to you will die, even the ones that is most dearest to you. I will kill them all if you don't fulfill the job and fight!

Y/n wakes up perspirating and breathing heavy. he holds his hands to his head, still shaking from the recent nightmare he just had. Y/n moves out of bed and slowly gets ready to go to work. He has a simple job as a barista at a local coffee shop. After doing his daily morning routine he exits his small apartment and makes his way to the local coffee shop. he cruises down the roads to the coffee shop in his Kawasaki H2 ninja. 

Before entering the coffee shop, he lets a breath out before getting into his working attire

Before entering the coffee shop, he lets a breath out before getting into his working attire. As Y/n gets to the cash register, a woman with white hair tied up in a ponytail approaches the cash register.

???: Hi, um can i get grande Latté and two grande cupperchinos?

Y/n: alright, that will be 10.95 please, and can i get a name with that?

???: uhhhhh... Karina

Y/n: Alright your drink will be out in a minute. 

???: thanks

The Woman leaves and goes to a table where to other people are sitting. A man approaches and i gets his order.

Y/n: hi what can i do for you?¨

Man: put all the money in in the bag

Y/n: sorry?

Man: I SAID PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG

The man pulls out a bag, and he lays it on the counter before pulling out a gun and pointing it at Y/n. Everyone in the coffee shop begins flee out into the street. The only people is Y/n, the perpetrator and the three people that just ordered. Y/n looks at the perpetrator emotionless, the perpetrators face is slowly getting more anxious and annoyed. 

Man: PUT THE GOD DAMN MONEY IN THE BAG!!!

Y/n: why do i have to do such mundane tasks

As Y/n finishes his sentences time slowly slows down. Y/n walks around the shop as he looks at the perpetrator, Y/n adverts his attention to the 3 people. one girl looks Brazilian, she has some headphones on and her clothes are covered in spray paint. There is a guy to he look african american, he got some sneakers on and a jacket with some red details on it. The last girl with the ponytail and white hair looks familiar, but Y/n can't place his finger on it. He returns to the perpetrator, he removes the gun from the perpetrator and begins to bind the perpetrators hands and legs before placing him on some of the chairs. Y/n goes back to his fomor position before resuming time.

Y/n: 10 seconds, time will start again.

Time resumes again and the three people in the shop begins to look around confused. They continue to shift their attention from Y/n to the perpetrator that is struggling to get free from the ties that Y/n put him in.

Girl with white hair: hey, did you do this?

Y/n: no

Girl with headphones: who are you?

Y/n: i'm a barista, do you guys still want the coffee?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n is cruising down the road with his Kawasaki H2 ninja. he enjoys the ride before he gets home, he opens the door to his apartment and he throws his jacket onto the table. he walks into the kitchen and takes a glass of water. 

Y/n: i know you are there

???: well, hello Y/n l/n, the name is Brimstone

Y/n: and what is it you want to say?

Brimstone: I wanna invite you to the Valorant protocol

Author: thank you all for the support, the book has just been released and you guys are already showing support. thank you all.

and i don't wanna brag but...

shook the enemy team so hard that they surrendered lmao