Ch.7 Mission

Y/n pov:

Me, Jett, Yoru and Phoenix are currently located close to the border between were a deal between two major gangs is going to take place. We got tipped of that the two gangs are going to exhange drugs, and RADIANITE. We are located in the desert, where we all are spread out to surround the meeting point. Im currently in the highest position, its the best place for me to get a good view with my operator. Phoenix and Yoru are positioned to the left and right of the meeting point, while Jett has the most agressive position. 

Y/n: "Remember to alert everyone else, if you see any signs of the gang"

Jett: "yeah, yeah"

Yoru: "Who made you the leader of this team, rookie"

Y/n: "no one took the initiative, but if you think you are good enough to lead the team then do it"

Phoenix: "can you guys chill down"

I put down the radio to look for signs of vehicles with my high vantage point and operator. five minutes passes and then some vehicles begin to form in the distance, heading straight towards the meeting point. i qiuckly inform the rest of the group of the incoming danger. Soon the vehicles stop at the meeting point. There is approximately five vehicles, four suvs and and a truck. four people jump out of each suvs armed with a variaty of guns and armored from head to toe. Soon another batch of vehicles appears and drives up to the meeting point, the same amount if vehicles show up. 

Y/n: "dont engage them yet, wait till have taken care of both truck drivers" i inform the others through the radio

two representives talk to each other in the middle of the whole ordeal as i take a mental picture of the two gangs members position. I slowly line up the operator to one of the truck drivers. I take a deep breath in and pull the trigger. A speeding bullet roars through the air and hits the truck driver right between his eyes, everyone quickly turn their heads but another shot gets fired at the other truck driver hitting him in the side of the head, with both truck drivers deceased Jett, Pheonix and Yoru begin to open fire with their rifles. Phoenix creates a wall of fire entrapping the gangs, yoru sends out replicas of himself to confuse the enemy and it surprisingly works very well. Jett and Phoenix shoot down the guys one by one, multiple bullets fly towards Jett, but she manages to evade them by dashing to the side. We clean up the rest taking everyone out swiftly and secure the radianite. As we begin to clean up the battefield, some small talk occours between us.

Phoenix: "Bruv, i got the most kills theres no doubt"

Yoru: "You wish, i got the most kills"

Jett: "you boys shut up, i obviously got the most kills. Alright how about we let Chro-"

Chronos: "quiet!"

they all turn their attention to me, but before they can say a thing, a bullet flies through the air and hits yoru right in the chest. With the bullets tracer still visible, and can calculate the perpetrators location. I slowly turn back time to right before Yoru got shot and aline my own operator to the perpetrators location, i take a deep breath in through my mouth and shoot as soon as i see the perpetrator appear.

Chronos: "looks like we forgot one"

Yoru: "what happened, did i just die? what kind of deja-vu am i experiencing"

Phoenix: "Fam didn't you die, it really felt like that"

Chronos: "the vulture is almost here, get ready for pick up"

Jett: "Chronos did you have anything to do with the this sudden feeling of deja-vu?"

Chronos: "i don't know"

Author:

Hey guys sorry for the very very late chapter, i have had exams and stuff, but its finished now. i'm slowly going to update the book, but its gonna be slow. Thanks for reading and i hope you all enjoyed the book so far, if you have anyting you want me to add, dont hesitate to message me.