Ch.10 warmth

Y/n pov:

Y/n: "Fuck"

Jett has fallen down into the ice lake, and if I don't get to her quick, she might die of hypothermia. but on the other side, if I jump in after her, I might make a death sentence for the both of us, it is a loss loss situation. I should make the more radical option, and continue on, without Jett.

Y/n: "Fuck it"

I braced myself before jumping into the ice cold water. I continued to dive down deeper in search of Jett, I could feel my body slowing down quite as my arms and legs begin to go numb. Just as I thought that it would be impossible to find Jett in this cold water, with little oxygen left in my lungs, I see her a few meters away from me. With all my might, I swim towards her and grabbing before quickly ascending to the surface. But a problem quickly occurred, the place where the ice cracked was not visible from under the water, here on out its a guessing game, with the time ticking downwards, ill have to relax if I want to find the opening, this isn't the first time it has happened for you Y/n, it should be a piece of cake for you, search for the light. As the time is ticking down for both the oxygen in my lung as well as Jett, I quickly recon the surrounding surface, before spotting the crack in the ice, now its just a race against time. With little to no oxygen left, I make a sprint for the crack, and I make it out of the ice cold water just in time for me to get some oxygen. 

A soon as both me and Jetts is out of the water, I immediately check up on Jett, before realising something intriguing. Jett is surrounded by air, supplying herself with oxygen even though she is completely unconscious. hypothermia is gonna kill her if drowning isn't, so I have to find a heat source and strip her of her clothes before she begins losing limbs to the cold. I gather all three soldiers, as I remove the primer from one of my bullets with my knife, there after removing the firing bolt from my handgun, the classic. using the firing bolt and the primer from the bullet, I strike them together to make a spark lighting the three bodies on fire making a heat source. I slowly strip myself off all my clothes except my boxers, before turning to Jett.

Y/n: "im sorry Jett"

I slowly remove Jetts clothes, from her overgarments all the way down to her underwear, letting her keep them on. I place her closer to the heat source as I look around for something dry to cover both me and Jett, I look around before spotting my wet trench coat. Using the last of my energy, I revert time on the coat to before I jumped into the water, drying the coat in an instant. I place Jett in my lap before covering us both with my trench coat. with little to no energy left I slowly drift of, but as my eyes dart back and forth I spot something on Jetts arm, 18 needle holes. 

Y/n: "Kingdom First Light Research Center"

3rd person pov:

Yoru and Phoenix arrive at the excavation site as they begin their mission.

Author: "Yo guys, how is it going, im feeling a little generous so im giving you guys two chapters today. So I have a single question for you guys, do you guys want this book to take a more mature turn and include som NSFW content or do you guys wanna keep the book pg13? please let me know, or else its gonna stay rather pg13'ish. AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THE BOOK!!!!!"