Ch.8 pequeño?

The Vulture begins to descend into the Valorant hq hangar. The whole team steps out of the vulture and begins to part ways.

Phoenix: "Yoru you up for some drinks?"

Yoru: "Sure, but you are paying"

Phoenix: "Chronos fam, come join us"

Y/n: "No thanks" 

Phoenix: "come on fam, just this once, drinks on me"

Brimstone: "Phoenix, you won't have time to go for drinks. I want a report about your mission in my office now!"

Phoenix: "bruv, why do I have to do the report?"

Brimstone: "because no one else will, follow me"

Phoenix follows Brimstone to his office with a very disappointed facial expression. Y/n on the other hand makes his way down to the shooting range to polish his skills. At the shooting range, Y/n views the various weapons displayed. Although there is an array of different rifles, automatic rifles and such, Y/n seems to ignore them, but instead places his gaze the sniper rifles. He picks up the exact same sniper rifle that he used earlier in the mission. He grabs the sniper and aims at the robot placed around on the shooting range. His shots a rapid and accurate, always hitting the robots heads, its almost as Y/n has done this for decades, maybe centuries. 

A person approaches, the loud and rapid sounds from the operator attracted the certain persons attention. The person walk up to Y/n while he continuously fires at the robots. The person reaches out to place a hand on Y/n's shoulder, but instead Y/n turns around and a punch gets hurled at the mysterious person. Person is surprised but manages to block the incoming attack. 

???: "Easy, pequeño"

Y/n: "..."

Y/n retracts his fist, the two people just stands there observing each other vary of any other attacks. 

???: " allow me to introduce myself pequeño. My name is Reyna"

Y/n: "Chronos"

Reyna: "you remind me of a person I met long ago, when I first arrived at the Valorant project. His name is Tyson Ngo, he seems to have vanished through out the years"

Y/n: "hm............."

Reyna: "you seem to be very skilled in using a gun, but if you ever need help with honing your skills, I can help you"

Reyna has long black hair that's purple in the end, but the most defining thing about Reyna is her tattoos that go along her arm up to her chest where it glows purple. Reyna gives Y/n a last devious smile before leaving. 

3rd person pov

???: "is everything ready?"

???: "yes, we have scouted every location with a high density of radianite

???: "nice, my bots are ready aswell"

??? "alright, then lets get the last prepared and head out"