10

The next morning Tsu'tey and Casper woke up with bright smiled on their faces. They exchanged a few kisses, good morning's too. Their happy mood however didn't last long. Whilst Casper was waiting for Tsu'tey's Ikran to fly their way, he spotted movement in the distance. Upon a further look, he saw a yellow moving thing, and the Tree of Voices slowly moving, falling. Wait, falling?!

"Tsu'tey!" Casper yelped in panic. The taller quickly turned to his mates call, seeing Casper pointing to behind him. He looked to where he was pointing, and saw the same horror Casper did. As soon as Mako landed, Tsu'tey and Casper got on, flying as fast as they could. 

They landed on a near by branch, looking as the Tree of Voices was no more, being crushed by the giant moving machinery. With unsaid horror Casper placed his hand over his mouth, just starring at what used to be. Tsu'tey stayed silent, his hatred ever the more present on his face. He placed one hand on Casper's, which was still holding his waist, and with the other he held onto his Ikran as the two flew back to Hometree. 

As soon as Tsu'tey landed he disconnected from his Ikran and ran inside the Hometree. Mako waited till Casper got himself off, making sure the other male was on stable ground before taking off into the sky again. Casper took in a breath, a couple actually, and walked his way inside Hometree, seeing the Na'vi cheer as Tsu'tey lifted his bow.

Grace walked forward, pushing through the Na'vi. Casper went over to stand in her place. "Stop please! This will only make it worse"

Tsu'tey scowled at her, pointing his bow her way. "You do not speak here!" he then turned to his people. "We will strike them in the heart!" cheers once again erupted from the natives.

Casper frowned at his mate, thinking that this was a poor plan made up on the spot. They would for sure lose. He then turned his head to the voice that erupted from the croud. "Tsu'tey! Don't do this" 

All cheering ceased as Jake stopped in the middle of the croud, Neytiri by his side. Casper also moved, standing close enough by Jake's side. Tsu'tey glared at Jake. Whilst he walked the man's way he handed his bow over to someone else. "You"

"Listen, brother" Jake had started, but stopped as soon as Tsu'tey's hands connected to his chest, pushing him back into the ground. Casper and Neytiri quickly jumped to push Tsu'tey back. Tsu'tey didn't stop however. He pointed at Jake "You mated with this women?" before he pointed at Neytiri.

Casper's hands froze in their place against Tsu'tey's chest. He heard an "Oh shit" from Grace before he himself looked Neytiri's way. She also looked at him, her eyes full of understanding. Even if the others couldn't tell Casper and Tsu'tey mated, she definitely could. Casper didn't know how to feel about this. On one hand he shouldn't be mad, because he himself mated with Tsu'tey. But then again, anger just overtook his insides. And yet, was the anger really valid?

Casper moved his hands away from Tsu'tey's chest faster than he could think, stepping back. Tsu'tey didn't seem to notice. He looked at Mo'at, who came over to Neytiri, a non-too pleased look on her face. "Is this true?"

Neytiri raised her head high, Jake stumbling to his feet behind her. "We are mated before Eywa. It is done"

She apologetically looked twords Tsu'tey. Casper too looked at Tsu'tey, just to see how he would act. His eyes began to glisten more, and he turned away from both of them. Casper's heart began to ache, before he saw it. The glance from Tsu'tey's eyes told him everything he needed to know. No one but Neytiri knew they were mated, so he acted like they never did. At least for now. Whilst it hurt, yes, Casper understood why they had to keep it secret, if only for a little while. The Na'vi already lost the Tree of Voices, and figured that Neytiri mated with Jake, there was no time for yet another surprise.