13

Jake cheered along side The People, before taking Neytiri's hand, pulling her along. Casper cheered, running after his brother, Tsu'tey following him close behind. Casper quickly made shahaylu with Anok and took to the sky, Tsu'tey joining his side seconds later. The Na'vi with Ikran followed Jake without question, and Casper just watched his brother in pride.

~~~~~~~~~~

The first clan Toruk Macto came to, was the horse clan of the plain. It didn't take much convincing before they agreed to follow Toruk Macto.

Then it was to the Ikran people of the Eastern Sea. When Toruk Macto called them, they came.

All of the tribes were gathered. All of the warriors were prepared. Casper sat on one of the huge arches near the Tree of Souls. He made sure to get leather armor on his belly, forearms, and legs, everything else being covered by a lilac purple cloth. His hair was braided, beads going through it (thanks to Tsu'tey). His Ikran sat by his side, roaring as it's brethren flew above.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jake, it's crazy here. It's full mobilization. They're rigging the shuttle as a bomber. They've got these huge pallets of mine explosives. It's for some kind of shock-and-awe campaign" Max told them on the other side of the screen.

Trudy huffed. "Fricking daisy cutters"

"Quaritch has taken over. He's rolling, and there's no stopping him" Max told them once again. Casper leaned closer. "When?" "0600 tomorrow"

Somebody started calling Max's name on the other line, so he quickly went offline. Norm leaned forward to turn off the screen, leaning back as he said "We're screwed"

Trudy chuckled. "And I was hoping for some sort of tactical plan that didn't involve martyrdom. We're going against gunships with bows and arrows"

Jake looked to the side, before looking back to Trudy and Norm. "I have 15 clans out there. That's over 2000 warriors. Now, we know these mountains. We fly them. You fly them. They don't"

Casper nodded at Jake's words, finally getting what he was saying. "You're right. Their instruments won't work up there. Missile tracking won't work either. They'll have to fire a line of sight" 

Jake smirked. "If they bring the fight to us, then we have the home-field advantage"

Trudy looked down, before looking up to look between Jake and Casper. "You know he's gonna commit that bomber straight to the Tree of Souls"

Jake nodded at her. "Yeah, we know"

"If they get to the Tree of Souls, it's over. That's their direct line to Eywa, their ancestors. It'll destroy them" Norm spoke, his voice very uneasy.

Casper shrugged throwing a glance Jake's way "Then I guess we will have to stop him"

~~~~~~~~~~

That night Casper sat on the other side of the Tree of Souls, by a small pond. His feet were dipped into the water, whilst he himself sat on the soft grass next to it.

"Should't you be resting, my love?" a voice spoke from behind Casper. The younger chuckled as Tsu'tey came to sit by his side, dipping his own feet into the water.

"Not sure I can" Casper then turned to Tsu'tey, his eyes filled with worry. Tsu'tey immediately noticed this. "What is the problem?"

Casper was lost for words for a moment. He sighed and leaned his forehead to rest against Tsu'tey's, the other's hand coming to wrap against his waist, pulling him in. "I'm worried Tsu'tey. Worried for The People. Worried for Jake. And worried for you" he pulled just a bit away so he and Tsu'tey could meet eyes. "I'm afraid that your going to leave me"