Epilouge

The first thing that Jake and Tsu'tey did after the brothers had gone back into their Avatar forms, was to make Jake the official leader of the Omaticaya. Usually the leadership would change if the current leader were to die, but no one really wanted Tsu'tey dead, so it was done another way. Still as official.

They did it in front of Eywa, both of their mates standing by their side as witnesses. Mo'at initiated this. Tsu'tey had to willingly give up his position as leader, and Jake had to swear his allegiance to The People. If Eywa thought the new leader to be fit, she told Mo'at. Fortunately enough Eywa was pleased, so it became official. Tsu'tey and Jake slashed their hands,  and placed their hands on the other's chest, chanting whilst the Na'vi agreed.

That is how the ritual was done, and Jake was announced the new Olo'eyktan. Casper couldn't be more happier for his brother, and couldn't be more prouder of Tsu'tey for doing this. Both of them were great.

At that same time, Casper had decided to change his name to Issac, the name his grandmother picked out for him before she died. He wanted to leave as much of his Human life back on Earth. With the blessing of the new Olo'eyktan and Tsahik, his name was officially changed.

The first thing as an Olo'eyktan, Jake made sure that the Human's went back to their dying Home planet, only letting a few selected to stay (Which were Max, Norm, and the other Avatar drivers). 

Toruk had also been set free, the world no longer needing Toruk Macto because of the great sorrow's ending.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I guess this is our last video vlog, cause whatever happens tonight, either way, none of us are coming back" Jake told the camera, Issac leaning on him, his head placed on Jake's head. 

Issac then patted Jake's shoulder's, rising up. "We better get going. Don't wanna be late for our own party" Issac told the camera, smiling as he turned away, hands in his pockets. 

Jake smiled after his brother turning to the camera one last time "Yeah well, It's our own birthday's, after all"

"This is Jake and Issac Sully signing off"

~~~~~~~~~~

Their Avatar bodies were placed right next to one another, facing each other just as their Human bodies did. The Na'vi chanted around them.

Tsu'tey and Neytiri both knelt by the Human forms, looking at their lovers for the last time before they were reborn. Mo'at shouted for The people to stop. Tsu'tey and Neytiri gently took the mask's off, leaning over to give each of their cheeks a gentle kiss, before switching sides to their Avatar, now soon-to-be Na'vi, bodies.

Tsu'tey gently laid his hand against Issac's chest as Neytiri laid her's alongside Jake's cheek.

They waited for only a moment, before two pairs of yellow eyes opened.