0.8

"Hi, Lukey boy" Michael said with a giggle to his phone.

"Don't call me thaatt..." Luke pouted as he stared at the smirking boy at the other end of the phone. "How would you like if I called you Mikey boy? huh?" He teased back.

"I wouldn't like it at all actually"

"Exactly" he said as he stuck his tongue out like a small child.

--

"So uh... I kinda need your opinion on something..." the blonde asked nervously as he looked off from the camera.

"What is it?" The blue haired boy asked as he repositioned his phone and took it back in his hand, as he set his guitar down.

"Erm okay so.. I got an email last night from this company thing..." He trailed off as he sat up more and moved the phone around a bit.

"So it was a casting guy from CamBoys.com and he said that he saw my Twitter and stuff... So he wanted to know if I would be willing to become a cam boy basically." Letting out a big huff of air he stared at the screen to a puzzled Michael.

"What the fück is a cam boy?"

"You seriously don't know...."?

Michael just continued to stare blankly at the screen as he shrugged his shoulders.

"A cam boy is someone who sits in front of a live stream camera and does... things."

"Things?"

"sexual things..." He mumbled as he put his head down.

"I can't hear you, I think you're cutting out?"

"Sexual things, Michael. I'll play with myself and shit while people watch.

As soon as Luke said what he did he immediately regretted every word. The look on Michaels face was a mix between confusion and horrified.

"Wait-w-- huh?!"

"You aren't serious right?!"

"I haven't decided yet..." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes.

"Why are you even considering this?" Michael asked as he gripped his phone harder and bit his lip, waiting for a reply.

"I need money..."

"I'll send you as much money as you want luke... I mean it."

The younger rolled his eyes at that response and shook his head in annoyance.

"I don't want your money."

"Fine, but you aren't exploiting your body to creepy freaks on the Internet! That's what whores do!"

The younger boy was really starting to get ticked off because Luke exposed his body to 38+k people on Twitter everyday.

"So I'm just some slut to you?" He questioned with a straight face.

"What? no."

"Well that's what you just implied... I expose myself every fucking day so that must mean I'm just some slut!"

"No no no--that's not what I meant Luke!"

"Sure it isn't."

"Honestly I didn't--"

"--Whatever Michael. I need to go finish homework." he before giving a stern "bye" and then clicking the red phone button, ending the FaceTime.

"I'll show him a fucking slut.." Luke whispered to himself before throwing his phone on the bed and walking over to his dresser to pick out a few choice items...

________________________________
A/N

heyo fellow muke lovers :) I created a new account called @themukelibrary

for the soul purpose of everything muke if you'd like to follow it :)

also if you'd like to co own the account make sure you check out my lasted update chapter on my 2nd text message book xx