.::Character Answers::.

Luke's Answers:

Q. Do you like Mikey enough to do the deed with him?

A. umm... I'm not really sure.

Q. Did you really want to be a camboy?

A. It wasn't my life long dream but its okay I guess

Q. What did you think of Michael wanting to protect you and wanting you to be and feel safe?

A. I really appreciate it but I'm an adult and I can take care of myself.

Q. How are you so comfortable with exposing your body?

A. its not something that I felt okay with overnight, I've been sharing pictures on twitter and everything for almost 2 years.

Q. Why do you expose yourself to the internet? Do people know at school?

A. I don't really like the word "expose" but I guess it all kinda started when I was 16. I was really depressed and I hated my body so much. I was anorexic and skinny as hell. I started taking pictures of my body so I could inspect them and point out more of my flaws. Over time I started to get better and I started to learn to love myself with the help of Michael's music actually. Instead of pointing out my flaws in the pictures I took, I would instead point out the things I did start liking about my body. One night I randomly posted a picture to my fan account on Twitter and I got a lot of compliments on myself and my body and one thing led to another. I made a new account where I would just post pictures of myself and that's where the panties and everything developed and shït. Oh and yes a lot of people at school know, hence why I don't have many friends.

Q. Can I be your bestie?

A. If you can handle all this sass. then I suppose..

Q. Also how do you feel that everyone can practically see your dìck?

A. it's weird but I mean I'm the one who puts everything out there so I cant complain.

Q. I love you Luke

A. I love me too...

Q. ignore the peeps who judge you on what you do, you're a consenting adult so no one should give a frick tbh

A. THANK YOU!

Q. LUCAS, MICHAEL IS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU WHY MUST YOU TRY AND PREVENT THAT? (but js so you know im not judging just asking)

A. Im a big boy and I can protect myself..

Q. How do you feel about mikey and his opinions on you being a camboy? btw i love you and it sucks that i dont have a dìck bc then you might love me <3

A. He is allowed to have his opinons even though they are wrong. And i love you even if you dont have a dìck xx

Q. Are you and Michael ever going to date bc I feel like you guys would be adorable af and also would you guys be really kinky in bed lol

A. If we were to ever date I feel like it might not work out because he is always touring.... and that is for Michael and I to find out

Q.WILL YOU GIVE ME A PRIVATE PERFORMANCE OF YOURSELF STRIPPING?

A. $50 for private performances

Q. I love you. Do my homework please? Its maattthhhh.