1.2

@homohemmo: Hey guys! I'm about to go live in 10 minutes, come check me out? ;) --->
http://www.camboys.com/male-cams/user-homohemmo

•.•.•

Michael: Luke!

Michael: Luke please answers!

Luke: what?

Michael: something terrible happened

Michael: holy fùck

Luke: what's going on?

Michael: FaceTime me quick!

Luke: im going to be busy here in a second

Michael: please luke, I can't handle this

Luke: Michael what is wrong?

Luke: Michael?

*Luke💖 wants to FaceTime*

"Michael? Michael what's wrong?!" Luke asked frantically as he stared at his screen. Michael had his head in his hands and wasn't looking up at the camera.

"Michael please..." He whispered as he continued to stare at the screen waiting for some sort of response from the older boy.

"I missed you." He heard come out of his screen as he watched Michael pick his head up and give a smile to the worried boy sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I missed you too, now what's wrong?"

"Nothing I just missed you!" He said happily with the biggest smile on his face.

Luke stared at the screen dumbfounded because he can not believe that he fell for Michael's stupid game.

"You almost give me a heart attack all because you wanted to tell you that you missed me?"

"Precisely." he giggled back.

"Michael I don't have time for your shít right now." Luke said as he looked at the time, he was already 4 minutes late to his own live stream.

"Please don't go though! I really do miss you and I really really-- I just miss you a lot!" He slurred back as he fell back into his bed with a loud thump.

"Michael..."

"Are you drunk?"

"Noooo." The older boy answered back as he giggled again and yeah he was definitely wasted. Great.

"You need to go lay down or something, I need to go do something." Luke stressed back as watched his screen closely. As much as he really would love facetiming a drunk Michael Clifford, he really did need to go start his live stream!

"I'll lay down on you." He said as he was trying to be seductive and wink at Luke but he failed miserably and just ended up blinking like an idiot.

Luke rolled his eyes and started to say something about how dumb be sounded before he got cut of by the drunk boy.

"I want to stay and talk to you because...because I missed you and you haven't been nice to me a-and it makes me sad. He pouted as he sat up once again.

"Well you haven't been nice to me either." Luke sassed back as he remembered why he was mad at Michael in the first place and why he was ignoring him.

"But I'm sowwy..."

"Are you really?"

"Yes... I am actually" He answered back while sobering up for a second. It was weird because just a second ago he was all giggles and now everything is silent and Luke can tell just how serious Michael is about this.

Luke wanted with all his might just to end this awkwardness by pressing the "end call" button but for some reason he could come to do it. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but he actually enjoyed this FaceTime. He kinda liked the fact that Michael missed him, even though he was drunk and he probably missed everything but...

The silence was over soon enough and Michael began talking about some fan he met who had asked about Luke and all Luke could do was try and hide his adoring smile from the boy. He just sounded so cute trying to explain everything, he was trying so hard to get a point across and to be honest, Luke really had no idea what he was talking about anymore.

Before he knew it, it was already and 40 minutes past his live stream time but he couldn't really bring himself to care all that much.

All he wanted to do in that moment was watch the drunk dork on his screen.

________________________________
A/N

this is kinda like a filler chapter type of thing so yeah, plus I had no idea what was happening in this chapter so it may be a little shít haha