1.3

"I don't know if this is a good idea Michael..." Calum stated as all three lads stared at the computer screen.

The abundance of pictures of naked men on the website layout in front of them, stared them down, silently judging them for even thinking of this plan.

"Well what am I suppose to do? Every time I try and talk to him about it he just gets mad at me." Michael explained his predicament as he scrolled up the page and clicked the sign up button. The boys surrounding him were still weary about the whole things and in reality all three of them knew this would probably come back to bite Michael in the ass, but it was worth a shot.

"What's the username gunna be?" Ashton asked as he readjusted in his seat. All of the boys sat in silence before Calum finally moved his fingers to the keyboard to type something out.

"mysterious-mike"

"I don't know Cal, that might be too obvious..." Mike said as he continued to try and think of a name.

"What all are you planning to do? I'm sure he gets a lot of views and I doubt he'd even notice you..." The eldest of the three said as he stared back at the lead singer.

"Well I'm not just watching him to get off..." He started. "My plan is that I'm going to ask for a shït ton of private shows, that way he won't have time to do anything else for any of the other creeps.

"That honest to god sounds like the worst plan in the world..." Ashton agreed while shooting a weary look to Michael.

"Well what else am I suppose to do!" He groaned out in frustration and he ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"Leave the poor kid alone maybe? I mean it is his life and if this is what he wants than so be it." Calum said as he stood up from his spot on the small couch. He made his way to the back towards the bunks, disappearing into one of them.

"Yeah mate-- just let him be.." Ashton quickly agreed as he soon followed Calum's foot steps and headed into the same bunk as Calum did.

Michael rolled his eyes and but his lip as he stared back at the computer. He knew this wasn't the best plan and he knew that he should just let Luke do what he wants but he knew that Luke wasn't the happiest about doing this. He knew that it was mostly for the money and that Luke hated when people treated him like a sexual object, or an object of any kind for that matter.

Michael just wanted to try and help.

________________________________
A/N:

this was short but I'm going to be posting a new chapter in a little bit :)

how have you guys been? I've missed youuu :) x