0.9

@homohemmo: Hey guys! I'm about to go live, come check me out? ;) --->
http://www.camboys.com/male-cams/user-homohemmo

•.•.•

jerrywankit69: I'll pay $20 for you too take all
your clothes off, pretty boy ;) ;)

"I'm on it..." Luke said to the webcam with a smirk as he slowly and seductively started to lift his shirt off his stomach and tease the viewers.

He got the shirt over his chest and off his head without messing up his hair too bad. He stood up from the floor he was sat on to shimmy his skinny jeans down his long pale legs, finally exposing his brand new black and lilac lace panties.

He also had on thigh high lace stocking to match. The contrast between the lingerie and his skin was gorgeous. The darkness offset the paleness so well.

Once the blond had finished he finally looked back to him self on his computer screen and yeah, he thought he looked pretty damn sexy.

Just as jerrywankit69 said, he donated $20 and kept his promise. Along with about 100 other people donating from $5-50 at Lukes every move.

And it went on like that all night. Luke would do something seductive and sexy for the camera and his donations would go up and up. People like "cunning_cumming" and "lance-420" would request certain things like for Luke to run his hands over himself and refer to the people watching as "daddy" or "master".

Luke was very thankful they didn't all ask him to just whip his dìck out, giving that they knew it was his fist time doing such a thing like this. Heck, everyone on the god dàmn site knew because Luke was the new featured cammer of the week.

By the time Luke had finished his live stream he had made $375. That of course made Luke very surprised. He had no idea he'd ever make money like that, especially on his fist ever live stream.

After taking his shower and putting on fresh clothes he crawled under his warm covers he was just sat upon awhile back. He nuzzled the blankets up to his nose and poked his arm out to reach over and grab his phone. He quickly typed in his password and clicked on the Twitter icon that was located in his favorites bar.

267 retweets on his last tweet.

The blond turned to his side before clicking the "compose tweet" button and typed out a new tweet.

@homohemmo: thanks for everyone who watched and donated on my first ever live stream ! again this weekend?? ;) xoxo

Satisfied with his tweet he shut his phone of after plunging it into its charger and fell asleep.

*buzz buzz*

New Text Message from: Michael

________________________________
A/N

buzz buzz

that's so fücking lame lol

this chapter is short and shitty and should have spent more time on it but I'm lazy as fück so that's not happening tonight

so yeah.... Lukes a cam boy ;) and he's making big bucks from that shït too