Chapter Two

Penelope released a tired yawn as she stretched her limbs, although she made sure not to disturb her boyfriend who laid underneath her.

She blinked slowly as her eyes adjusted to the dark room and she glanced to the side to see that the digital clock read 7:00 in the morning.

She had spent the night at Phoenix's; it was a routine that she's upheld since he got the new place a few months back. She practically lived in the studio apartment, regularly buying décor, groceries and other household items that her man might need. If it wasn't for her mother disapproving of such a big step in their relationship so soon, she would've fully moved in already.

Penelope lifted her head from the warm chest she was resting on and peered down at her boyfriend who was still fast asleep. Her eyes examined his long, wispy lashes, aristocratic nose and full pink lips that were all accentuated by his pale, flawless skin.

She thought he looked like an angel in this state. Even while juxtaposed by dark ink that painted almost every inch of his body.

Penelope pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she resisted the urge to touch him, lest she disturb him in such a peaceful state. Although she knew that she had to succumb to those temptations, as she refused to be the one to lose yet again in their little game.

Slowly, the girl slid down his body, allowing her hands the brief satisfaction of lightly ghosting along the toned muscle of his abdomen right before they stopped at their target.

She bit the inside of her cheek to stop any uncontrollable giggles from escaping and allowed a swift glance upwards to double check that Phoenix's eyes were still closed. Her gaze lingered on him for a moment longer, admiring the slow rise and fall of his chest that came with each shallow breath.

It won't be that way for long

She thought mischievously as she let her fingers run along the rim of his briefs.

Very carefully, she eased the material down as far as she could, just enough so that his semi-erect cock would be freed from its confines.

Her eyes flitted upwards once again, and a relieved sigh passed her full lips as she saw that not a single move had been made from the sleeping boy.

Her heart began to race in excited anticipation as she took his length in her hand, although she held her breath as she heard a short grunt sound from above. Penelope didn't dare move a muscle for a few moments after that until she was sure that Phoenix was still in a deep sleep.

Not wanting to waste any more time, she wrapped her lips around the head of his dick and sucked softly before sliding down further and taking in as much of him as she could.

She heard him inhale deeply and a low groan rumble from within his chest as she hollowed her cheeks and gently massaged his balls in her other hand.

It was because of all the noises he was making that she knew he was still asleep. Most of the time he never allowed himself to be so vocal; he liked to silence his moans despite how often she told him that she liked to hear it.

She withdrew from his cock to give some more attention to his balls, letting her tongue lick and suck the sensitive area; she caught his leg jerk from the stimulation before she returned to her main focus.

"Fuck" A deep groggy voice finally spoke.

His eyes were dark and still bleary with sleep as he watched his girlfriend suck him off first thing in the morning.

Penelope met his eyes, capturing his gaze to make sure that he knew that she had finally won after facing a losing streak that had lasted several days in a row.