Chapter 10

Penelope gazed up at him with round, doe eyes, a slight tilt to her head as she asked for his direction. She nuzzled her face against his inner thigh, her mouth just barely hovering over his crotch.

But Phoenix simply looked at her, his blues analyzing her face that grew pinker the longer his eyes remain trained on her.

"You can start by taking off my pants." He finally husked lowly.

He let his forearms support his weight as he leaned back on the bed and spread his legs wider to give the girl more room as she kneeled in front of him.

She appeared more timid than before, her eyes averting his lingering gaze as her hands fumbled to undo his jeans.

After a few more minutes of struggling, she looked up at him expectantly, indicating that she needed help. But he made no effort to move, only raising a brow in question at her delay.

"What is it?"

Penelope's neck heated, her eyes lowering once more. He knew exactly what she wanted, but he was making her ask for it.

"I need..."

"You need?" Phoenix tilted his head, the muscle in his jaw jumping as he restrained himself from smirking down at her. He was enjoying taunting her, but he didn't want his face to show too much contentment. "Use your words."

"I-I am" The girl insisted with a stammer. "Can you help me please?"

With a faint smile the boy shifted to sit up and leaned over slightly so that his face was hovering right in front of his kneeling girl.

He reached out to grab her jaw, the edges of his rings pressing into her soft skin as he tightened his grip.

"Come here." He murmured as he pulled her face towards his.

It was a sudden movement, causing the girl to fall into him as their lips connected in a kiss.

It was a sultry and passionate rhythm, one that had Penelope's thoughts jumbling and dissipating into nothing as he pulled her deeper and deeper into the lustrous feeling.

But just as quickly as it started, it finished, and Penelope was left panting, the grip on her jaw now tight around her neck as Phoenix nudged his nose against hers.

"You're a smart girl baby, you can figure it out."

With a frustrated whine the girl pulled back to move away from his teasing, but he didn't let her. Instead, he moved her small delicate hand towards his still buttoned jeans and guided her in opening his pants.

"Good girl" He praised upon seeing her eyes brighten and her success.

She was even more happy that he proceeded to fully remove them himself, kicking them off to the side somewhere and sitting back down so that his bottom half was solely concealed by his grey boxers.

"What's your next move?" He questioned lowly.

Her plump bottom lip freed itself from her teeth as she reached forward to make contact with his very apparent bulge, but Phoenix held her hand before she could proceed.

"I asked you a question." He seemed bemused as his eyes scanned her slightly widened ones.

Penelope remained silent before trying to free her hand from his grasp. Her stomach fluttered as his grip didn't wane, but only because she knew that he was easily restricting her without expelling any kind of effort.

"I-I'm trying to do it—"

"Yes, but first I want to hear you say it."

The girl didn't seem to catch on yet, but her boyfriend was feeding off her humiliation. She failed to catch onto the sparks of mischief that flashed every so often in his eyes, or the slight upturned smirk that took over with every stuttered breath that left her parted lips.