Chapter Six

The door slammed shut behind the couple, who were too occupied with their own lustful passions to care about how loud the sound was for their neighbours so early in the morning.

The two stumbled into the apartment, clothes being ripped off as they walked blindly in the dark. Giggles filled the silence in-between kisses as her boyfriend tripped over his jeans and nearly ran into the wall.

Phoenix didn't seem to mind as she laughed after him. Instead, he focused on undressing her, a satisfied groan escaping in his intoxicated state as her tits spilled over his hands as he held them; it was one of many perks that had come with her recent use of birth control.

"Do you remember my instructions?" He questioned huskily as he bent her over the bed.

Penelope didn't respond, the alcohol driving her to tease him as she pressed her ass against his crotch, wanting him to rid himself of the fabric so that he could fuck her as she was right now.

Although as soon as she made contact with his hardness he stepped back and delivered a firm slap to her ass.

"Don't play games, Penelope. Answer my question."

A muffled moan surfaced even while her face was pressed against the sheets.

"I remember." She confessed after a second of silence.

The girl turned her head to look at him, her eyes bleary from alcohol and her hair messy from their previous activities.

When he returned her stare, she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth before proceeding to switch her position to the one he wanted.

"Is this okay sir?"

Her heart thumped in her chest as she felt the bed dip next to her and a large palm press against the curve of her spine, making her back arch even more and her ass raise higher in the air.

"Perfect." He replied after making the small adjustment.

Penelope's legs shook as his hand caressed her ass and lowered to cup her entrance, which was hot and wet in salacious anticipation.

"Please." A desperate whimper passed Penelope's lips as he stroked her, his light and gentle touches almost painful as he continued to deprive her of what she truly wanted.

"So now you want my cock? Hmm?" The girl whimpered as he drew back from her, but a surprised squeal followed as she was flipped onto her back so that she laid directly underneath him.

"Phoenix—" She moaned as he suddenly eased himself through her slick walls; he was completely bare, allowing her to feel every ridge and vein of his manhood.

He grabbed her chin between his thumb and forefinger, forcing her to look at him while he filled her up completely.

"I'm the one that decides when and if you are pleasured. Not the other way around."

Penelope couldn't respond in her current state, as she was too busy channeling all her energy into restraint, which kept a myriad of pleads and begging from spilling over her lips.

"Do you understand?"

The girl could only nod, her arms wrapping around her boyfriend's neck to pull him closer to her so that he was basically lying on top of her as he remained still inside of her.

"I understand, I understand." She repeated breathlessly, her legs squeezing around his middle as he finally started to move.

His thrusts started off slow and steady, but quickly switched to rough and sloppy with each moan and whine that was pulled from his girl's throat.