|Chapter 3| Staying the Night! ⭐️

We're here, outside my celebrity idols home. I'm might just die
"Hey, Kat? Which apartment do they live in? They never told us." Aria said, as she knew I was kinda shy. "Oh, they live in apartment number ***." Kat said, shortly after she pulled out of the parking lot. "Perfect, come on YN, let's head up to their place." Aria said as she grabbed my hand dragging me through the front doors, then up the steps. Soon after Aria broke my wrist dragging me about, we'll she didn't actually. But it sure feels like it. Anyways, soon we arrived at apartment *** and rang the little buzzer. Aria and I both heard shuffling around and Sam soon arrived at the door opening and welcoming us in. "Hey, we ordered pizza. We weren't sure what you liked so I order some cheese, Hawaiian, and pepperoni. Any extras we can leave for our friends. They randomly come ver a lot and hangout so don't mind if they show up-" "Sam, you keep blabbering on. Are you okay?" You asked with a concerned look covering your face. Sam face turned red from embarrassment. "Sorry, I start blabbering when I'm nervous 'cause otherwise I keep on think about how nervous I am and panic more which cause me to start hyperventi-" You began laughing, "Here's a cup of water, Sam. Let's go sit down and take a few deep breaths and we can talk about what your nervous about so I can help you." You said as you walked through the kitchen grabbing him a glass of water. "How the hell do you know where our cups are?" Sam asked confused, "Oh, I watch a lot of your guys home vlogs and pay a bunch of attention to where things are." You said, then panicked, "Not trying to be creepy! I swear!" You both fell onto the floor dying of laughter, Sam piped up "Okay, I don't think I'm nervous anymore. I just laughed off the nerves!" Colby poked his head out the bathroom door before he walked out, "Oh hey guys! What happened, and why is YN and Sam on the floor?" Colby asked looked confused as fuck. "Oh, the two dumbasses died from laughter because of what they were talking about. I didn't hear them though 'cause I was hauling OUR BAGS!" Aria said, enunciating the "Our bags". "Yeah, but I got the hot cocoa!" You said, laughing at your joke. "Hey, no using my line from earlier against me! Your the meanest fucker ever!" Aria shouted, beginning a joking cat fight between the two of us. Both Sam and Colby looked shocked, they thought the fight was real. Not a complete joke, "Uh, guys? Are you gonna be fine for the investigation?" Colby asked, as worry struck his face. Both you and Aria soon fell to the floor laughing, "You guys thought that was real? Damn, you really are some stupid ass dumb fucks." You said, causing you and Aria to laugh even more. "Okay, we need to set some boundaries. Colby and I are okay with swearing. But you guys swear way to fucking much. I don't think I want to bleep every two words y'all say. That'll get boring really fast." Sam said as he helped you up. Colby went to help Aria. "So, if y'all are okay with it. We're making a swear jar. Every time you swear you have to put something in.. uh. This jar here!" he said as he grabbed a bin from the kitchen. "Thanks a fucking bin you idiot." Aria said, realizing she swore. Mean somethings goes in the 'Jar' or bin more like it. "Aria, jar." Sam said, "And, you two can put anything you want in it." "Any fucking thing we want?" You said, purposely swearing. Cause you had a plan. "YN, put something in the swear jar. And yes, anything." Sam said. Slowly, you took of your underwear from under your skirt (sorry, I know it's not gender neutral, but some men wear skirts) and dropped it in the bin, watching Sam's face go red immediately. Aria saw what happened and fell back down on the floor from laughter. You then just walked away. Winking at Sam as you headed to the bathroom. That was fun. You thought. Five minutes later you walked out, now wearing new underwear to see a still very red Sam. As soon as he saw you he covered his face, "Okay, maybe not anything." Sam said. Colby began laughing at his own joke before saying it, "Damn dude, never seen a persons underwear. That's sad" Sam's face became even more red after that. "Colby, swear ja- you know what. There's no point. Y'all swear far to much for me to try. I'll just spend my time bleeping away at the video." Sam said defeated. "Oops, sorry babe." You said, teasing him. He looked like he just wanted to dissolve in his spot 'cause he knew he looked extremely red. That was fun. In about thirty minutes your guys pizza had arrived. Sam walked over to the door as it rang, talking to the delivery guy. I could tell what he was saying though. "Alright guys! Pizzas on the counter. Plates in the cupboard." Sam said as placed the pizza box's on the counter, "One cheese, one Hawaiian, and two pepperoni." "Perfect thanks, Sam!" You said as you walked up to the cupboard, trying to reach the shelf. You weren't quite tall enough, so you tried to climb the counter. But before you got all the way on he counter, Sam came up behind you. "Here, just ask for help instead of climbing things like a monkey." Sam said, laughing as he placed the plates down on the counter top so you didn't have Aria trying to do the same thing. "Plates are on the counter now, as YN can't reach. And I didn't want Aria to try and climb things either." "Hey! What are you expectations for YN and I!" Aria shouted as she opened the Hawaiian pizza box. "I don't know honestly, but they aren't the best." Sam replied. "Guys, I'm still here. Have y'all forgotten about me?" Colby said as he stood up from the couch, making his way to the kitchen, grabbing a plate before grabbing some pizza. "No, we just got distracted with my chaos." You replied, laughing as you grabbed some cheese pizza. "Well, thanks a lot. Anyways, after we eat pizza, are we headed to bed? We have an early flight." Colby said. "What time is our flight again? I don't remember if you told us or not." You asked, heading to the couch with your pizza, "It's at 7:00am, I'm pretty sure. So we have to be up by 4:00, ready by 4:30. And at the airport by 5:00." Colby replied. "WHAT!? It's almost 10:00! I'm heading to bed now, why cares about the damn pizza!" You said as you rushed off, "Wait, where am I sleeping?" "Oh, we decided we're gonna have you and I in my bed, Colby and Aria in his bed." Sam replied, walking away. "Okay then, night y'all. I'll see you in the morning." You said as you walked away. Funny thing is you know exactly where their rooms are. Definitely not creepy or anything.
Tomorrow, I will be flying to a different country will my idols. Who knew?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for not posting earlier. I've been busy with holiday stuff. Our word count for this chapter is a bit more then normal, with 1240 words. Not including my note. I'll see ya spuds 🥔 in the next chapter!