|Chapter 5| Anxiety.. 😥

"Get ready for lift off everyone. And enjoy your flight."
______________________________________
The plane had taken off, and I was still gripping onto Sam's hand very hard. "Uh, YN? Could you let go of my hand before I lose circulation?" Sam asked, worry laced through his voice, "Oh! I'm sorry, I get really nervous when flying because of my anxiety." You replied quickly, most of your words becoming one. Sam just began laughing, "Hey, it's alright. I get it. I used to have really bad anxiety when flying too." Your face switched from panic to confused, "Well how the fuck do you get rid of it!" "I know this sounds annoying, but you just have to fly more. If you fly more you get used to take off and landing, so your anxiety normal goes away after a bit." Sam replied as he grabbed your hand, holding it to calm you. "And if you need my help for any more flights you need to take, message me. I don't care if I have to pay for my own ticket to go back and forth just for me to do nothing there. I'm alright with that. I would love to take you and Aria on more investigations, so I need to help you with your anxiety, cause if you still panic when flying, doing some investigations might be a bit difficult." Awww! Sam is so sweet! I can imagine he'd be the perfect boyfri- wait. No. I can't like him. I'm just a fan he's going on ONE investigation with. But he did say he liked hanging out with me, and wants to go on more investigations together.. "Uh, YN? Are you okay? You just like, really zoned out. What are ya think about?" Sam asked. You mind began racing trying to think of a lie, "Uh, cat bagels!" You shouted, causing a few odd looks from people around you. "Uhm... okay then." Sam replied with a very confused looking face. Shit! That so sounded like a lie. Like, cat bagels? What the hell is wrong with me! I'm a fucking idiot. "Do you want to talk about said cat bagels?" Sam replied, laughing under his breath, "Oh, I just meant I wanted to draw a cat bagel. Sorry if I didn't specify." You said back. Whew, that should save me from him questioning me. "Oh, you draw? Can I see some drawings?" He asked. Fuck! I messed up again. Wait, I have an idea. "Oh, I don't do digital art, and I don't think I have any photos of my art on my phone." You quickly replied back, sounding a bit annoyed. "Hey, are you upset at me? If you are, let me know and Colby and I can swap sets or something. Or we can get Aria to come over here." Sam replied, he looked really sad. "I'm sorry, I was lying about cat bagels.. and being an artist. I got thinking about some stuff I don't feel comfortable telling you yet. Sorry if I seemed snappy, or annoyed. I love a hanging out with you!" You replied, "I love you..." Sams face went completely pale for i moment, dammit! I said 'I love you' out loud. He's gonna think I'm a crazy fan! Sam looked down at your face. "I love you too.." You began feeling your face heat up, and tried to cover it up with your hands. "Hey, you look cute blushing!" Sam said, "Now, wanna listen to music together?" He asked, handing you one of his AirPods. "Sure, I'd love that." You replied, a smile sitting on your face. Most of the plane ride you and Sam listened to his travelling playlist together. After about an hour of listening to music you feel asleep. After around 45 minutes, you heard the captain began speaking, "We will be landing in Colorado in a few moments, please begin putting your seltbelts on." You moved your head a bit to see Sam trying to buckle your seat belt in. Once you saw this you quickly shut your eyes to see what he'd do. Thankfully he didn't notice you woke up. After he finishes buckling your seat belt he leaned back, and kissed you forehead. "I love you YN, more then you think." He whispered to himself. But you could hear it completely. Maybe he does like me back, wait. I just said I like him! You 'woke' up, to see Sam buckling himself. "Hey Sam! Are we landing soon." You asked, he quickly replied, "Yeah, oh and I buckled you in so you could sleep longer.. but I guess that was pointless." You both began laughing as you packed up your stuff before then plane landed.
"Welcome to Colorado, passengers."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Our word count for today is only 790. I wasn't feeling super inspired, so sorry if it's bad. Also, I know I said I'd be posting every Monday and Thursday last chapter, but my mental has taken quite a beating. I'll try and write as much as a can, but we'll see. Love ya spuds 🥔!