|Chapter 6| Colorado Time.. Sweetie? 🥰

"Welcome to Colorado, passengers."
We had landed, that was it. We were here.
"Come on, YN. We need to get off the plane before Aria and Colby run off without us." Sam said, laughing under his breath. You giggled a little, "Yeah, that's probably a smart idea." You and Sam gathered up your bags from below your feet and headed out the plane to get your suitcases from the belt. As you and Sam were walking towards the belt you realized something, "Where are Colby and Aria?" You asked, Sam replied quickly, "Oh, Colby messaged me that they already got their bags. They're waiting outside for us." "HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET THEIR STUFF THAT FAST!!" You shouted, causing all the attention to go to the two of you. "Sorry, everyone..." You said, covering your face in embarrassment. You felt your face getting red from all the attention. "They knew that you would take a bit to calm down from the anxiety, so they let you and I to sit for a moment after the plane landed. By the way, your best friend is smart like that." Sam said, "Oh yeah, Aria knows exactly how to calm me. She also probably wanted to be alone with Colby. Have you seen how she looks at him?" You replied. Sam began laughing, "Yeah, I have. The eyes of love. She's all like, 'Oh, Colby. Please Colby." The last bit becoming more high pitched. "Come on, let's go get our bags so we can head out of here." "Yeah, let's do that." You replied. You and Sam continued walking to the conveyer belt with all the bags. You've never done well with them, so you started hyperventilating. "Hey, what's wrong, YN?" Sam asked, worry covering his face. "I-it's, not here.. I-" You breath soon got stuck in your throat. You just fell to the floor, attempting to take a deep breath in. "Hey, YN. Listen to my heartbeat. Breath to the beats.." Sam said, you quickly curled up to his chest and listened to his beat. Following his slow heartbeat. You heard Sam's phone begin ringing, but you could hear much more. All you heard was Arias voice. Shortly after he hung up. "Hey, Arias coming back to grab your bag from the belt so you can sit and relax, alright sweetie?" Sam asked, it being more of a hypothetical question. Sweetie? That's new.. does he like me? Wait, why am I asking that.. I like him. I really do, not just a celebrity crush anymore. It's real. "YN? Did you hear me?" Sam asked. Dammit! I didn't respond! "Oh, yeah sorry, I zoned out." You quickly replied, trying to come up with a simple lie. Soon you heard bags rolling on the floor. "Hey guys, I got both of your bags. Come on, our cab is here to head to the hotel." Aria said as she helped me up. Thank the lord for Aria. "Hey, thanks Aria for the help. I don't know how you've put up with me for so many years.. honestly." You laughed through your breath. Aria just laughed and replied, "I don't, I'm just here cause you mom pays me." You faked being hurt by putting your hand over your heart. You fake gasped and just said, "How could you do this to me..?" "Alright, let's head to the cab now." Sam said as he grabbed your hand and walked to the cab. He grabbed my hand?Has he noticed? Soon you and Sam climbed into the cab. Aria following close behind. "Where are y'all heading?" The driver asked. "The Stanley hotel, please." Colby respond. "Damn, y'all are heading to the Stanley hotel? Did ya here it's haunted?" He said back towards Colby. You just piped up, "Well yeah! That's why we're going!" The drivers face turned into a slick smirk, "Oh, well why's a pretty person like you going to a haunted place? You could be going to Paris having a sweet romantic vacation with someone." Sam's handed quickly gripped yours, "Oh, we'll my partner and I like going on spooky investigations together with our friends. We mostly use them as double date adventures!" Sam said. Damn, this man is feisty today. Wait, he called me his partner. It's just cause the man's being a creep.. it has no meaning. "YN? Are you alright? You just stared out the front window for like.. five minutes?" Sam asked, holding you hand close to his chest. "Oh, yeah I'm fine.. thanks for asking." You truly weren't, you felt as though someone was squishing you. But also felt free with Sam's touch. It's like he freed you from some.. attachment? That can't be. I don't have an attachment. The only haunt places I've gone has been.. omg. The Queen Mary and, the Sallie house. Dammit, I definitely have an attachment. "Hey, Sam. Where do you think you got your attachment from?" You asked him, he though about it for a minute. "I'm like, 90% sure, but we brought Amanda for this trip. So maybe she'll be able to figure it out. Why are you asking?" "Well, I'm worried I have an attachment.. and you're the only person who makes me feel free from it. So I want to know if you have an attachment too, and if you feel like you have a person who makes you feel free.." you said quietly, making sure your driver couldn't hear. Sam's face looked shocked, and his face turned kinda red. "Oh, we'll.. I've actually noticed that too. And the person that makes me feel free, may actually be you..?" Sam said, blushing more. "Okay, I want to talk for about alone when we get to the hotel about this." You whispered in his ear, so that Aria didn't hear and tease you about it. "Guys, we're here. Don't kill yourselves.." the driver said, looking upset, "Oh, and hey. Can I get your number...?" "Fuck no! Your creepy as hell. And no, you also don't get my name." You said, flipping the driver off as you walked away. "So, they aren't getting their own bags. Guess I'll just grab them.." Sam said, laughing inside. Shortly after the cab driver left, Sam pulled out the camera. Amanda had arrived minutes after us, so we waited for her to arrive. Sadly, Mackie (not sure for spelling) couldn't come. She had gotten a weird sickness the day before. Once Amanda pulled up, Sam said we were gonna start the intro. "Hey guys. Welcome back! It's Sam and Colby!" Sam and Colby said in sync. Sam then continued, "And today, we are joined by Amanda, as well as two amazing fans. YN and Aria! This is a birthday gift for YN, about late. But still! Wish them a ton of happy birthdays in the comments." "No, no. You guys don't need to do that. I'm just here for the fun, not the attention." You quickly replied, feeling your face heat up and turn red. You quickly tried to cover your face, but failed. "Hey, no covering your face. You look cute blushing." Sam said, making you blush even more. He soon realized this and just said, "sorry.. anyways! We are back at the Stanley hotel. So, on with the video."
This is the day, I become a true paranormal investigator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, sorry for not posting yesterday. I know I said I would. But then said I wouldn't. But I felt the need to. Anyways, my grandparents are over for the holidays. So I'm gonna be a bit busy. Sorry about that spuds! Anyways, todays word count is 1225, not including this little note. I'll try and get back to posting on a somewhat normal timeframe. Love ya spuds, and I'll see you all next time!