|Chapter 9| Estes Method Time! 👻

Estes time...
Sams POVS
Colby and I had set up the stuff for the Estes method, so we helped YN go under for their first time ever. As soon as the headphones and blindfold were on we heard. "True love" Colby said he would ask questions, and see what he gets and see if I need to be the one asking cause we have a connection. "Who are you?" .. silence. "Sam... ask" great, I have to fucking talk to this thing. "Okay, you wanted to talk to me. Why are you attached to me and YN?" I ask, it began immediately, "True love.. Connection. You need each other." I just jumped back and began pacing, "Colby saw this and quickly turned off the camera. "Dude, are you alright?" He asked. Looking over at Amanda and Aria, as if to say leave. "Yeah, I'm just.. nervous. I've never had a connection with a fan this great.. it's, a lot. Can we bring them back more often?" I asked, Colby just smiled and nodded. "Come on, we gotta continue the session." Colby said, grabbing my hand, pulling me up and then turning the camera back on. "Okay.. so. Whoever we are talking to. What's your name?" I ask, "Two. Sallie... Jackie. Teamwork. You two.. together." My face went pale, "There's no way they've been to those two places! It, just.. how!?" I shout, standing up from where I was crouched on the floor. Colby walked over to YN and tapped their shoulder, bringing them back. "Guys.. I. Don't remember anything i said. All I remember is saying Sam's name. Is that normal?" YN said, shaking with fear. No.. fear. I caused their fear. This is my fault. "Sam, are you okay?" YN asked, worry laced through their voice. "Yeah, I'm going for a walk." Is all I said as I walked out the hotel room.
Your POV
Sam walked out the hotel room in a rush, like he couldn't breath, "Colby, what happened?" You asked. "Uh, the attachment..S there's two of them. They came from the Sallie house and the Queen Mary. Have you been to those places before?" He asked, you nodded. "Well.. the two of them said that.. you and Sam are connected. Forever. Now that you two know each other personally, it'll be difficult for you to separate." Your breath couldn't even leave your throat. "Uhm, I'm gonna head down to the lobby for a moment. You said as you walked out the same door Sam left out of. As soon as you made it down to the lobby, a nice old lady sat in one of the couches. She looked like she was lonely, looking for a friend, "Hey, ma'am. Are you looking for someone?" You asked. The woman looked shocked, "Oh, you can see me dear? I'm a ghost, are you one too?" She asked, her face looking all excited, you face fell, "I'm not a ghost. But I am a medium. I can see other ghosts or spirits. Do you want help finding a friend?" You asked she looked so happy, just nodding and hoping up, running off in some odd direction.
Sams POV again
As I came back from my walk, I saw YN standing there, talking to.. nothing? They must be talking to a spirit. I still don't like that, it's so odd. Soon, they walked of skipping all giddily. I think I love them.. I really do. How do I tell them? I mean, we have kissed, and they kissed back. Maybe I just ask them to be my partner? "Sam, are you good?" Someone asked, taking my out of my trance. It was Aria. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Actually, can I talk to you?" Her face fell. "Sure, follow me." She responded simply, bringing the two of you to a secluded area in the lobby, "What do you need." She said, not even asking. Just put right saying. "Uhm, so I think I like, like YN." Was all you said, causing her face to immediately go from a huge frown to the biggest smile you've ver seen. "Oh my god! Finally you admit it! They have always had a celebrity crush on you, even though you guys also acted as older brother figures to them. But who cares! This is great, when are you telling them?" Aria said, jumping up and around. "Shush, it's literally.." you said, quickly checking your watch, "3:47. People are still sleeping, like a normal person should be." As soon as you said that, you looked over and saw YN coming back from wherever they were. As soon as they saw you and Aria together, their face fell. "You know what, I'll talk to the now." Was all you said as you ran after them. The two of you made it back to the hotel room, "Hey, Sam. Tell me now. Do you like me, or are you just using my to get to Aria?" YN asked. You began laughing, "YN. We talked about this our first kiss. I want to clear some things up with you. I like you. Not Aria." You said, then began to continue, "We're also connected for life, so I don't have a choice. We're stuck together by the hip now!" You shouted, causing YN to laugh. "That's the laugh I love to see!" As soon as you finished your sentence, YN began blushing, "come on. We need to get some sleep. We're going on a date tomorrow." Was all you said before opening the door to your hotel room. "Hey colbs. We're heading to bed. YN and I have plans tomorrow.. or I guess today. Time is weird." You said before pulling YN over to the bed. You guys got all curled up before Colby even had processed what you said, "Alright, night dude. And don't fuck each other to loud." You turned red so fast. "Yeah.. nope. No. Not happening. I'm... done. I hate you Colby!" Was all the words you got out before you passed out.
I have the date of my life, so soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Todays word count is 1017! Not great, but I need to have a handful more chapters I need to write for my break I'm taking. And honestly, 1017 still isn't to bad. Anyways, most of the inspiration to write today came from my group chat with my friends. Love friends for that, just giving me free drama and story ideas. (Sorry kitty for that 😜) also, Kitty is the nickname for my friend. Get used to it. They honestly have so much drama in life, I didn't know it was possible. Love being a teenager already. Like damn, how much drama is there? Anyways, love ya spuds. See ya next chapter!