|Chapter 13| Hospital Time! 🏥🩸

"Sam Golbach and YN YLN?"
Aria and Colby stood up, picking both Sam and you up after they were up. You weren't quite sure what was going on, you just saw the white walls and random doors as we walked down the halls. Soon you felt yourself being placed on solid ground again, "Alright! The doctor will be in shortly to check out those legs of yours. I do just have a question though, how did you get a scratch so bad that you needed to head to the hospital? It's quite hard to do that, it doesn't just.. happen." The nurse asked as she started to walk out the door, Sam looked over, as if to ask 'can I tell?'. You nodded. And after that, he told the story. From beginning to end. The nurse stood there shocked. "So, ghosts are real? They can harm you? And you guys are in the hospital for both of those things?" The two of you just nodded. "Uhm, alright then. Well. I need to go do some things. The doctor should be in, in about 10 to 15 minutes." Perfect, more time to sit in pure pain. And fire
Time skip til 20 minutes later
"Sorry for the wait you two. I got caught up with another patient. Anyways, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked. Oh my fucking god. We already told a lot of people at this hospital what happened and NO-ONE shared it with the doctor handling us. 🤦 Sam spoke up, "Well, we woke up in the middle of the night to words carved into our legs, we assume by spirits. Neither of us agreed to come here for the first bit. We thought we were fine cause we had our legs all wrapped up but all of a sudden they started.. like. Burning. As if they were lit on fire. Are you able to un-wrap them and check them out?" The doctor nodded, "Who wants to be un-wrapped first?" Sam nodded towards me. "They can go first. I want to know they're okay before I get fixed up." This caused the doctor to smile, "You two are such a cute couple! So worried about each other. When's your anniversary? Is that's maybe why you're here? Your files do say you don't live here." This caused Sam and you to blush. "Uh, we're not a couple. That, and we're here to investigate the Stanley hotel. Nothing crazy." You say as the doctor unwraps your leg, this caused him to go into shock, "You guys went to the Stanley hotel? That was a really dumb idea. Those spirits can get angry when tourists come to find them." He shock his head as he talked, "Now, let's see how bad you leg is-" The doctors breath hitched in his throat. "Uh, sir? Are you okay?" Sam asked, looking at him. He began shaking his head really fast, "Uhm, I'll get someone to check this out. They'll be in soon." He said walking out the door.
Great. I scared the fucking doctor away. Soon after he left, a woman came in. "Hey, I'm Hayley. Or Dr. Oliane. Either is fine. I'm the sorta spiritual person, so.. yeah." She said as she walked over, but once she saw your leg, she gasped. "There's no way. That is way to quick." She took out a flashlight to get a closer look at your leg. Sam soon gasped too, "There's no fucking way." I looked down at my leg, but all I saw was a giant scar saying redrum in your leg. No blood or scab. Nothing. "No. No. No fucking way. It was bleeding earlier when I wrapped it!" You shouted. Hayley looked up at you from your leg, "Yeah, there's blood on your wrap and most of it looks newer. But somehow your leg is.. healed." Astonishment was laced through her voice. She walked over to Sam and began in-wrapping his leg, "So, do you guys investigate often together?" You just laughed, "No. He has a YouTube channel that I'm a fan of and I got invited for an investigation for my birthday, then this man is like, 'oh here's some hospital fees to go with you fun trip with your celebrity crushes, hehe.' And then he goes on with his day!" Once you finished, you realized what you said. Sam began laughing, "I didn't know Colby and I were your celebrity crushes, now we really need to hang out more so you feel extremely anxious. Also, how to you crush on someone but then also look at them like an older brother figure?" You shrugged your shoulders, "It's called Alabama." Laughter filled the room. Soon sams leg was un-wrapped too. His looked the same as yours, scarred. But no blood. "Uh, alright. I'll guess you guys are good to go. Separate bills?" She asked. Sam quickly said no, "I'll pay. And YN, don't say anything. I'm aware,of how that'd effect you if yo had to pay for this. No matter the price, I'm paying." You kept on shaking your head, "Sam. I've got it. I have enough money, it just means I might be on a budget for a bit, but I have enough." Sam flipped you off, "One bill please." "Alright then. I'll see you two at the front desk." Hayley replied walking out the door. "YN. I'm paying, I got you into this, so I'll get you out." He began, "Also, I know we never really got our date. Unless you want to count this as the date." He said gesturing around the room, and soon continued, "But, I'd like to ask anyways. Would you like to be my partner? You did admit you had a crush on me. Even if it was just celebrity wise." You laughed as you saw his eyebrows wiggling up and down.
You began to respond, "Sam, I...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for 1000 views! I honestly though I'm ignoring have maybe a small handful, 100 maybe. But I got 1000! Anyways, I am so sorry for no chapter on Monday or Thursday. I hadn't done any school work this month until the 16th, so I had to catch up really quick. I'll try and write some more but I also haven't had much motivation. But aside from that, todays word count is only 991. I'm sorry for the shorter chapter, but it worked better for how I want to place all the things. I love you spuds and I'll see you next chapter! ❤️🥔