|Chapter 11| Emotional chaos. 😕

⚠️Panic attack (kinda) Self harm, Family death brought up again⚠️
You flipped Andrew off.
As soon as Andrew noticed what's you had done, he began running up to you. But Colby was faster. Colby rushed in front of you, causing Andrew to fall as he attempted to slow down. "Listen, dude. You weren't the greatest. I learnt that today. But just because you 'changed' doesn't mean they want you back. Now.. fuck off." Colby said, then grabbed your hand and started to speed walk away. Once you two were far enough away, Colby dropped your hand. For some reason, you just started laughing. This caused Colby to look right at you, "Uhm, are you okay? Or are you just.. laughing?" Colby asked. You could barely say through laughs, "Ye-ah. I'm- fine." You took in a deep breath, "That was just.. such a stupid joke. He thought I'd take him back. Ye-ah.. right." You just fell, breaking down in tears, "He.. ruined me. Destroyed my trust. The.. the license plate.. it was" You started hyperventilating, "Andrews.. fathers." You finished, Colby started pacing, "I'm FaceTiming Sam, he can help." Once Sam was on the phone, Colby walked back over to you, "Hey, YN. Sam wants to talk to you." Colby said, passing me the phone. "Hey, N/N. Can you following my counting, and match it up with your breath. Okay?" Sam said through the phone, you just nodded. "Okay follow me. Take a deep breath as I count.. One.. Two. Three.. Okay, now. Hold you breath for another three seconds, one.. two.. three... Now exhale, slowly." "Sam, I need to talk to you when I get back to the hotel." You said, after you had exhales all the air you could. Sam just nodded, "Of course, lovey. Do you want me to get you a muffin from the breakfast place nearby?" Colby's face dropped as Sam said 'lovey' That was odd, Colby can't like me. It doesn't make sense. You shook away your thoughts as well as shook your head to answer Sam's question, "No, Colby and I are heading back to the hotel now, so we can get it." You replied, "Now, I'll see you when we get back. Do you want to talk like.. right as I get back?" Sam shook his head, "No, we can talk whenever you're ready." You just smiled, "Alright. Thanks! I'll see you in a bit." You said as you handed Colby the phone back, "Bye bro, make sure you don't create a mess." Colby said, laughing. "Dude! That was ONCE! I won't make a mess, okay?" "Alright, see you in a bit." Colby said as he hung up. "Let's get a couple of muffins, and donuts. Aria might eat them all if we only get enough for one each." You said as you started walking to the breakfast shop. Colby just laughed and began walking beside you. Soon the two of you made it to the place, "Hey, I'll pay for this. You got hot chocolate after all." You said as you tried walking in, "Aw hell nah! I'm getting it. You and Sam both injured yourselves," He motioned towards your leg, "And I feel bad. I brought you here to have fun with us. Not get some spiritual injury. Although.. you did. Find love." He finished off, lowering his face as he said love. "Colby, what's wrong? You seem.. upset anytime Sam and I's connection gets mentioned. Or he acts all sweet." You asked, Colby looked up, his eyes filled with.. tears? No. I made one of my idols cry. "Honestly, YN. As soon as I saw you in line at the show. I fell in love. Then Sam saw you on stage. He also fell in love, feeling a connection from the start. Before you two knew about the attachment. Now. I just feel lost." Colby said, his tears now flowing. "Okay, I'm paying for donuts. You, Sam, and I should talk about this. When I tell him.. about the whole 'Andrew' thing." You sad as you walked in. Colby didn't fight. "Hey, can I get a dozen donuts and a dozen muffins?" You asked the cashier, "Yep, just go ahead, and pay on the machine. They'll be ready soon." He said as he handed you the little payment, card thingy. (I forgot what they're called, okay?) "Perfect! Thanks." You said, smiling at him. The cashier smiled back. When he put the donut and muffin boxes on the counter, he quickly asked, "Hey, uh. Think I could have your number?" "Oh, sorry. I'm seeing someone. That, and I don't live here. I live in California." You said as you picked up the boxes, "But, hey. If I come back. Single and lonely as hell. Maybe." Colby face scrunched, "Um. Hell no. You're not coming back single and lonely as hell. Sam and I are always going travelling with you. You can't escape us now!" He ran up behind you. Picked you up, and spun you around. "The cashiers face dropped. "So, you're seeing two people? Not just one?" Now it was your turn to go pale, "Uh, what? I'm not seeing him. We're really close friends who go ghost hunting together. That's all. Now, I need to get back and feed the rest of my food obsessed friend goblins." You said, walking out the door. "Hey! We're not food obsessed friend goblins!" Colby shouted, "Whatever the hell that means.." he then whispered to himself.
Time skip to back at the hotel
You and Colby began walking through the hotel, back to your room. Once you opened the door, you saw Aria, Amanda, and Sam. They were all sitting and talking. "Oh, hey guys!" Amanda said, getting up to come hug me. " OH MY GOD. IS THAT FOOD?" Aria shouted, running towards you. She ended up making it to you before Amanda did. Even though Amanda was about a foot away from you when Aria noticed the food. "Told you we would need more then one per person." You whispered to Colby. This caused him to laugh. "He's not laughing with you. He's laughing at you." The voice said. No! No, no! The voices are back, fuck. Uh.. "You ordered to much. You fat ass." The voice spoke again. "Uh, let's dig in. Hey?" You said, running over to the couch, setting everything down. Everyone looked at you weird. "I'll be back in a moment." You said, running off to the bathroom. You sat for a moment, then realized you forgot to lock the door. You quickly hopped up and locked the door. After you saw the door was closed, you fell back to the floor. "Now that we're alone. Let me tell you all that's wrong with you." The voice said. It had been 2 years since you last cut, but... the voice was back. And you need to obey it. Or it gets worse. You kept hearing the same words being repeated in you head "fat, ugly, space wasting, unloved, crazy." You began running around the bathroom, looking for one of the boys razors, and the first aid kit for after. Once you found both. You stared at yourself in the mirror, repeating every word you remembered that the voice said. You cut once for each word, leaving a total of probably over ten cuts. There were about five on each wrist. Once you couldn't hear the voice anymore, you washed up and bandaged yourself up. Making sure you pulled your sleeves back over your arms. You began cleaning up the mess you made on the counter from the blood when you heard Sam knock, "Hey, are you okay? You've been in there for 30 minutes." This caused you to begin hyperventilating, all you could speak out was, "Ne-ed. A-Aria." This sent Sam into panic mode. He grabbed Aria by the arm, quickly whispered something in her ear. This small word exchange sent Aria flying.
YN needs your help.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya spuds! Todays word count is 1333. I've been trying to make longer chapters, so. Yeah. Anyways, I hope y'all don't wanna die with school stuff. Which is either, A) coming soon. OR B) already started. Either way, I wish you all the best, and I'll see ya next chapter spuds! 🥔