surprise! (pt 1)

some information b4 you read!
-
they hadn't been intentionally trying for a baby, but both of them have been secretly hoping for another baby.
-
luz pov
-
i'm making dinner while the kids are playing in the living room. i'm kinda worried though because amity has been throwing up off and on. we had been doing yk recently, but that's our business so i won't be getting to much into it.
     as i was stuck in my train of thought azura came up to me "mami"  i snapped out of my thoughts as i heard her, "yes azura?", i said as i started to grab plates from the cabinet.  "mommy told me that she needs you!" i looked at her confused but i didn't wanna question her since she also looked confused, so i just stopped what i was doing and got down to her level to talk to her,  "okay, don't touch anything, mami will be right back okay?" i walked towards the stairs as i heard azura say "okay" and start playing with her brother again.
     i was making my way upstairs as i heard crying. i started walking faster as i was getting worried. i got upstairs, "babe?" i called as i didn't know where amity was at the moment. "in here" i heard from the bathroom.
i made my way towards the bathroom to reveal amity laying on the floor with a white stick in her hand...
_________________________________

hi guys! again i'm sorry i haven't been uploading, and i'm sorry this isn't the best. i've been trying to write better and included the characters more! the kids will be in more of this i know i haven't included them much, but i promise i'm trying! i'm new to writing stories so i'm still working on how to do all of this! anywho, i hope you enjoy this story! let me know if you have any ideas for this story! i love you guys have a good night/day/ or afternoon!