shopping day (pt 1)

thank you to "Yoursweetpotato12" for giving me this idea !

amity POV
-
it's been about a week since i had figured out i was pregnant. i decided that i wanted the baby to be a surprise for the kids, so we haven't told them anything just yet. today we are going shopping for the baby with gus and willow. they don't know i'm expecting yet, so today we are going to let them know! we wanted it to be something cool and not just say "we're expecting because to us that just feels weird, so we decided on puttin the pregnancy test in a little box with a note that says,
"you have been the best friends to us and our babies, i just know you will be just as great to our new new addition!" ( i tried lol)
we have gotten the kids a babysitter (aka my siblings) and we were off to the store after many cries and pouting about mommies leaving.
-time skip-
we have made it to the mall and now we are waiting for gus and willow to show up. i have honestly been stressing about how they will react to the news . luz has been telling me that it will be fine because they have been extremely happy for us when we told them about the other two pregnancies, but i just can't help myself from stressing out over it.
eventually gus and willow had found us and we gave them the box anxiously waiting for them to open it. willow grabbed the box and gave us a very confused face when luz said, "open it!" willow began to open the box, when she took out the note and read it her mouth opened wide "for real?!" she said looking towards us, me and luz both shook our heads yes. willow started to tear up with happy tears, and gave both of us a hug. gus looked at the box and was very concerned, "soooo.... what is happening that i'm not informed of yet?" gus said as we all let out a laugh, willow gave gus the note and gus read it as we all watched his eyes start to tear up. when he got done reading it he ran up to us and started to hug us while crying. when we all got done crying and such luz remembered the pregnancy test that what still in the box. she grabbed the box off the floor and gave it back to willow. "keep looking, there is more in there that you wont wanna miss." willow looked confused but still looked inside and grabbed a small wide box and opened it. she took out the pregnancy test and laughed as she saw the two lines on the test. "i'm incredibly happy for both of you. you guys are already such great parents."
after we all got done crying, we decided to actually do the shopping.

________________________________________________________________

i hope you guys enjoyed the story ! yes there will be another part, please give me more ideas to add to the story. i tried to make it longer than i normally do, so i hope it is okay. i love you guys so much have a good night/day/afternoon!