baby shower !

thank u "yoursweetpotato12" for this amazing idea ! if anyone has ideas dont be scared to comment or dm me !
———
luz pov
-
today was the baby shower and i am hosting it ! we are going to the owl house backyard for it because it was the best place and it has a park not to far from the area ! me and amity got dressed, got the kids dressed, packed our and the kids bags, got the kids in their car seats, and finally we got in the car. we first picked up the cake that amity and i would cut into to find the gender, then we picked up a few snacks, and some things that eda has been asking for from us.

~time skip~ (still luz pov!)

we got to the owl house and amity got the kids out of their seats and walked them up to the door while i grabbed the bags. i didn't want amity to see the bags since were all giving her some gifts today as well.

~time skip bc idk what to write~

it was time to cut the cake and azura was bringing us the cake, but dropped it.
she started to cry and amity ran over to comfort her while i picked up the cake from the ground...
we were not able to do the cake thing so we all just talked and ate. after an hour or so i came up with an idea ! we were gonna get ice cream after the gender reveal anyway so why not take the flavor amity wants and add the gender reveal color in the middle (blue/pink).
i told everyone other than amity and the kids of course. then after a few hours of talking i went with amity to the car and then got the kids in the car. before we pulled out of the driveway i put a blindfold on amity so she wouldn't be able to see where we are going.
we got to the ice cream place and the kids were passed out. i decided to have amity see it before the kids scream out, "ICE CREAM !!!!", so i got amity out of the car and then undid her blindfold and she giggled. we got the kids out of the car and headed into the place.
~time skip~
i ordered everyones ice cream and ordered amity's with the gender color inside. we all watched amity eat her ice cream when she saw the color and started crying. i got up and hugged her, "surprise!" i said right before amity pulled me down and gave me a kiss. "thank u" amity said to me after we got done kissing. "anytime" is all i said back as our children were screaming in the corner about how gross we are...
____________________________
hi guys ! i'm sorry for not uploading so much lately. there has been testing going on lately and just so much happening! again thank u "yoursweetpotato12" for the idea ! i didn't use ur exact idea but it did help me on what to write ! if anyone else wants to give me ideas or anything at all just dm me or comment ! i wont be able to respond, but i can still see them and will do try and make the story as soon as i can ! any who i'll shut up now, have a good night/day/ or afternoon !