surpise (pt 3)

if you're trying to read this without reading the rest u might wanna read the rest or you will be very confused!
-
luz pov

as soon as i saw amity crying i ran straight over. "what's wrong mi amor?" i asked as i hugged amity. she just kept crying and i just tried to calm her down.
  a few minutes later i heard a little "l-luz..." from amity as i was hugging her, "yes hermosa?" amity showed me a white stick and i instantly knew what it was.
  i turned over the white stick to reveal it was a pregnancy test. i was already shaking. i looked at where the answer to why she was crying would be. it had two lines...
    as soon as i saw this i picked her up and started twirling with her in my arms. amity had started laughing as seeing i was happy.
  i guess azura hearing us from upstairs because as we were crying we heard a little "mommies?" we turned our heads in the direction the voice was coming from to spot our little girl standing there with her brother holding her hand. "why are y'all sad?" me and amity looked at each other and went over to her, "oh hunny, mommies aren't mad..."
_________________________________
hi guys! i tried to make this a little longer than normal! i hope u guys like this one! y'all comments keep making me laugh! thank u for supporting me! i love u guys so much have an amazing night/day/ or afternoon