surprise! (pt 2)

if u wanna know what's happening read pt 1 or u will be seriously confused!

amity pov
-
i have been throwing up non stop for about 6 weeks now. i've been having a feeling that i'm pregnant. i've been talking to my friends about it, and they all have been saying to tell luz, but i've been way to scared to tell her!
       i'm scared to tell luz because when we got married she said she only wanted two kids and we already have two kids! there are so many more problems with having another kid. for example, we don't have enough room in the house so we would have to re-model or buy a new house,we would have to buy all of the baby stuff because we didn't think we would have another baby so we threw it all away, and so much more!
       i got tired of stressing about it, so i decided to take a pregnancy test. luckily, we always have some in our bathroom just in case. i took it and i sat there with it under a towel. i set a timer on my phone and i did some laundry to try and forget about it. my timer went off a few moments later so i knew it was time to check. i went back to where it was under the towel and i looked at it while shaking.it came out.... positive.
      i immediately started crying. i was obviously upset, but i'm also very happy! i'm guessing azura heard me and came running up the stairs to me. i wiped my tears and told her to go get mami. i didn't wanna make her worried about anything.  i don't wanna tell luz. i hope she doesn't react bad...
_________________________________
hi guys! this is just amitys pov from the other part. i'm gonna try and make this story a little longer than usual. i hope u guys enjoy this part i love y'all! i hope you have a good night/day/ or afternoon!