#2 nice to meet you

"wassup, elena! ready for today?", he shouted at me from his car.

"yes!!! we're gonna have so much fun", i said, winking at him.

i got into the car and we drove through the streets of madrid to one of eric's salons. meanwhile, he explained to me that he was really busy due to the upcoming la liga matches and gave me insights onto what players he will receive and what cuts they usually ask for.

we arrived at the salon in fuenlabrada, which was situated in the bottom floor of a tall orange and beige apartment building.

we made our way inside where the rest of eric's team welcomed me. they were just a few, 5 people,

"everyone, this is elena my cousin and forever childhood pal", said eric, "she will be accompanying us for the next months!". they greeted me and then went to a separate room.

"elena, in half an hour we will be once again receiving one of our most important clients, portugal and atlético de madrid player joão félix." explained eric.

wow, this seemed like an important player. i got everything ready for eric and waited for the client to get here.

half an hour later, eric went to the door to receive him. i was sitting on the sofa when a tan young man with brown hair, brown eyes and athletic body entered with a big smile. he looked... really good to be honest. i stood up and eric introduced us.

"joão, this is my cousin elena, she will be helping me out these next months. elena, this is joão."

"hey elena", said joão shyly, "nice to meet you", he said, then smiling and stretching his hand.

"hello joão", i said smiling. i shook his hand, which was surprisingly warm, "nice meeting you too."

a moment passed before eric pointed joão to his chair. eric looked at me laughing a little. i felt a flush of nervousness as i realised where i was.

"i'm going to fetch something, elena can you please put the cape around joão?" eric exclaimed.

"sure" i replied, kind of knowing what he was trying to do. as i got the cape i felt a pair of eyes watching me. i gazed to the mirror and caught joão looking at me. he quickly looked away, his cheeks slightly red. i blushed.

i gently put his cape around his neck and tried to make some conversation. "so joão, are you excited for the upcoming matches?" i asked.

i saw his face light up, "i'm really looking forward to them, we have been practising a lot" he said, grinning. "do you like football?" he asked.

"i do! i enjoy playing with my friends and cousins and been having a great time watching the world cup this year", i responded.

"wow great, have you ever attended a tournament match?"

"not really, i'd love to though!" i said.

"i could make that happ-"

"well enough talking, let's cut it out!" interrupted eric, barging in with scissors in his hand.

hey guys! thanks a lot for saving and voting my story :) leave any comments if you wish to and hope you enjoy <3