mario?! 😱😱

After being discharged from the hospital, we waited in the car park.

"Mario's coming to pick us up." I nod. I sneezed, obviously had caught a cold. I snuggled into Luigi's jacket, feeling heat radiating from it.

Rosalina's concerned eyes meet mine. "You look faint, are you sure you're doing alright?" A red hue covered my cheeks but I nod my head. Rosalina didn't look convinced. "Can Mario not come any sooner?" She pursed her lips at Luigi.

Luigi looked back at his phone, "He's almost here, just need to turn a corner and- he's here." Just as he said that a car drove right in front of us. Luigi hopped in the passenger seat leaving me in the back seat with four attractive women.

'OUR THIGHS ARE TOUCHING HAHDJDNISNSBSJSJS.'

"(Y/N)? Are you feeling any better?" Mario looked at me through the rear view mirror. I put two thumbs up with a goofy smile placed on my face.

'Why am I such a dork! That was so awkward, I could have just said yes! Why did I do that!?'

While I was on a roller-coaster of thoughts, everybody was having a normal conversation until Luigi brought up, "I think the Wa-brothers are coming to town."

This snapped me out of my thoughts, "Wait, wait. What? The Wa-brothers? Wario and Waluigi?"

"Yeah, they were criminals but now they resort to small crimes, like petty theft and stuff. Sometimes they kidnap or kill but that's for money, Wario's always been a crook. Waluigi just follows what he says, nobody really ever knows what he wants. He's just there. You wouldn't know unless he wants you to or until it's too late."

I sat in awe, this is the type of shit these guys go through? Sick! I wanna do some! "Does Bowser exist?" Mario and Peach share a small glance.

"Yeah but he's... reformed. Kinda." I wonder what they mean by that.

That's the third chapter mamas 😋
Anyways Waluigi is coming soon just give it like 1 more chapter