whoops

"Can we go to the store? I'm hungry." I whined like a child. Luigi, feeling tired, gave in told Mario to drove us to a supermarket.

We walk up to the rolling cart and Mario places a coin inside. "Wait, wait. Lemme push it, I wanna do it"

Rosalina sighed, "Oh my, you act like such a child." She chuckled lightly.

◇☆◇☆◇

The shopping took less time than we expected. We unloaded the items onto the [name of the rolling thing at the cashiers place i forgot] and I waited calmly behind them, with my phone in my hands.

I looked up from my fruit ninja, to see a sickly green dinosaur artifact. What exactly is he anyways? Well I know for a fact that that's the well known bowser.

I stifled a gasp. "No way, you're... Bowser right? An enemy of Mario?" His face held longing, like he missed something.

"God, don' remind me." Mario's eyes met his. He rubbed his forehead, getting a headache. "Man I don' get paid enough. Hey Mario, Luigi, Rose, Peach. Who are you again?" He awkwardly greeted everyone, minus Daisy. Who angrily introduced herself. And not even acknowledging the fourth lady.

He brushes her off, "Right. Now who's this punk- sorry. Who's this new companion you 'ave?" He smugly stated.

I scoffed, "Says the one who got a complete downgrade. Went from a famous villian to middle-aged cashier who hates his job." I grinned slowly.

He looked completely unaffected. He shrugged his shoulders, "Eh. You're right. Can' even be mad." His face formed into a similar sneer. "You've got some bark but do you 'ave any bite?" He snickered.

I was about to answer, but Daisy stepped in front of me. "Come on, Bowser Koopa. Don't you have a job to do?" She spoke his name as if it were acid resting on her tongue. He glared but decided to hold back.

He crossed his arms, "Psh, whatever." His gruff voice rang in my ears. The green dinosaurs eyes glided to my figure as us two shared a glaring match. Peach noticed so she grabbed my wrist and basically dragged me out of his sight.

"So sorry about him, (Y/N). After the whole wind down, he's kinda been... a bitch about his new situation." Daisy explained. From the corner of my eye, I see a child.

With a punchable face.

And a annoying voice.

I mean it was so loud I could hear it from the car. The little devil spawn spoke in a snobbish tone, "Mommy! I want what they have! I want it now!  I want those treats!"

The enabler of a mother stares at the car, at me then at her child. She pats her child's cheek softly in a comforting way, saying something out of my ears reach. She walked up to the car.

She walked up to the window seat -which I was next to- and was about to knock on it but Mario stood in front of her. "Excuse me, but can we help you?"

She grit her teath, "Sorry to bother you but could I speak to that youngster there? The one with (h/c) hair?"

"For what?"

"You see, I know them personally and-,"

I interrupted her as I rolled down the window, "Y'know, you don't need start bullshitting." She stared at me obviously offended by something. Probably the "vulgarity". "Well then? Speak." She nervously straightened her posture.

"I wanted to speak alone. Privately." I gave her a lazy smirk. I opened my mouth, ready to say something very predictable.

"That's what she said." I snickered, laughing at my own joke. The corner of her lip lowered in disgust.

"How revolting. There is are children in this area! Aren't you concerned they'll pick on your disgraceful behaviour?!" I shrugged, laying back in my seat.

"Not my fault." Cue the gremil screech and crys from the child.

'Listen, I'm not planning on going to jail for assault on a child but...'

I climbed out the car, and gave a swift punch to the child's jaw. Mario had already gotten inside his car. After hearing the satisfying 'crack!' I jumped back into the car, slamming the door on the woman's face.

"Mario, step on the gas." And so he did.

'He deserved it'

Then we heard sirens behind us. "Well shit."