Gambling is okay, kids!

Disclaimer!
This chapter title is a joke I doubt any of you guys would take it seriously but just in case👍

●○●○●○●○●

'Wario's Casino? Hmmm, didn't he say they're criminal? Why are they able to hold a business? Eh, whatever. I'm bored.'

I open the doors, peeping inside to see people drinking and chatting. I walk and sit down at a random seat. The bartender was polishing some glasses.

"You want anything" It took at least four minutes for me to process who he was talking to.

"Uh, me?" He nodded. "Oh, right. Uh, I don't want a drink." He shrugged, turning his back carelessly. I sighed and looked over to a large crowd.

"Get him, Wario!"

"Come on, Boo! You beat this crook!" I raise an eyebrow, walking over to the crowd. I see the Wario gambling against a ghost.

Inevitably, the ghost lost. Earning a hearty laugh from the big yellow man with a mustache. His brother was silently studying the environment.

"Wa-ha-ha! That was such a pathetic attempt! Who else wants to challenge me?! Why not you?" He pointed to me. Everyone turned my way, excited. I whipped my head around, checking if he was talking about anyone else. "Yes, you! Now stop stalling!"

I backed away, "No. No thanks! I'm not a gambler. I havent done it once!" He chuckled.

"How's about this? You go against m' brother here and I'll give ya double!?" I thought for a bit. I shrugged causing his smirk to widen.

I sat opposite to his purple brother, who had a blanc face. It was kinda unnerving.

I'm definitely loosing.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

'It's a tie. It's a fucking tie. Please just one more.' I could feel sweat beading down my face. I could hear Waluigi cursing under his breath. With one last move from me, it felt as if everything froze.

One of the people in the crowd cheered, "The newbie won?"

"They actually won?!"

"Waluigi, you worthless shit! How did they beat you?!" Waluigi looked careless as he shrugged at his brother's question.

My mouth betrayed me as I mindlessly muttered, "He was going easy on me." Wario turned to face me before deciding to use this to his advantage.

"Yeah! Waluigi wouldn't dare put the Wa-brothers name in shame." He put a hand on my shoulder. "You don't want the money, do you?" He had an extreme grip.

Though, Waluigi pushed him aside and handed me a heavy bag of coins. The room was completely silent.

Wario scoffed. "Whatever. Just scram, kid." I nod, quickly taking my leave.

I look at the bag, there was a peice of paper attached to it. There were a series of numbers written on it.

'Did... did he give me his number? Why?' I eyed the paper suspiciously. I remembered Mario's words about these brothers. 'Criminals who do things for money? No thanks.' I detached the paper from the bag and kept walking home.

Waluigi has arrived 👹