damn

I sighed, falling face forward onto my pillow.

'Are there any normal humans here? This whole world feels surreal.'

I rubbed my eyes in frustration.

'I'm hungry.'

I got up from my bed and went to the fridge. What I was met with was a half eaten chocolate bar, a frozen solid chicken leg and a carton of spoilt milk.

I groaned before closing the fridge. I turn around and-

"WHAT THE FUCK-?!"

A whole ass Dino-thing was standing right behind me.

"Yoshi."

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?!"

It stared at me for a bit before walking out the kitchen and to the front door. It just opened the front door, staring at me like I was some idiot.

"Oh."

It shook its head. It went back to my kitchen and opened the fridge. It took the chocolate bar and made a run out my house.

'Did... a dinosaur just steal from me?'

I rubbed my eyes, I wore my coat and my shoes. I opened the door and headed to the shops.

'Maybe I should use the money I got from that Wa-bro's casino.'

----------☆

I stood in the line. Luckily, the cashier wasn't bowser but a ghost. Moving my right leg, I used it to scratch my left calf as it had an itch.

'I feel like I'm getting stared at.'

I wanted to look around if anyone was looking at me but I didn't want to gain any attention. I decide I'll check when I'm leaving.

"That'll be $ 4.64."

I take out my card.

"Would you like a bag?"

"Yes please. Thank you."

I take my items, suprised that my card had money in the first place. I look back at the cashier, before leaving.

As soon as I leave the store, I bump into someone. "Ah, sorry." I quickly mumble out.

"It's you, from the Casino."

I look up to see, none other than, Waluigi!

I scratch the back of my neck, looking down, "Yeah... erm, thanks for the money. Waluigi, right?"

"I gave you my number, yes?"

He didn't even bother answering my question. When did he even give me his number?

'Ohhh, that little note I threw away... do I just say I've lost it?"

"Oh, I don't remember. Sorry. I've really got to go home." He grabbed my shoulder.

"I can drive you there, if you want." He offered, though it sounded more like a demand. He probably didn't mean it like that. I wordlessly shook my head, snaking myself away from him.

I look back to him, he looked like he was talking to himself and smacking his forehead. He looked annoyed.

Second person POV

"I'm so stupid. I sounded like a fucking creep!" Waluigi scolded himself, looking back at where you once were. You were long gone, but he was way too worried that he'll make a fool of himself again.

He'll just keep some distance for while. He's thinking of getting some advice. From who? He had no idea, but he'll find out.

(A/N)
I'm backkkk
I got bored of writing so I was ready to completely give up but I got some more inspiration and now a whole new stack of Unfinished fanfics
But the next chapters in progress rn might get different endings👍