struggling 👍

Still Second person Waluigi POV

Waluigi softly knocked on the door. A gruff, "Come in!" Came from the other side, so Waluigi opened the door. His yellow brother didn't look up at his stack of cash, "What'd you want?"

"Advice."

Wario glanced up at him, squinting his eyes, "On what? Already having money problems?" The Luigi counterpart shook his head. "Then advice on what? Just spit it out already."

Waluigi took a deep breath but ended up mumbling, earning a dirty look from his brother. "For waaa's sake, I like someone. I just need some advice on how to, like, say hi or something without looking like a creep." Wario shrugged.

"Have money, I've got bunches of people after me. Not for my looks but for my money. Twinks, chicks, all them in-between, just want money."

"I already gave them money. You've met them." It took quite a while for Wario to peice it together. When he did, he gave his purple overall wearing brother more dirty looks.

"Could've at least gone for a looker. Whatever. All I can say is don't be yourself, complete bullshit. But do all that other stuff, like uhhh, make it laugh." Wario wasn't very helpful. Waluigi waved his hand in a dismissive way.

"Forget it." Wario shrugged and went back to counting his money.

Waluigi needed advice, but who else could he ask?

□■□■□■□

"I dunno. Kidnap them?"

"What did I expect."

New person with the worst advice. Bowser. It was worth a try though.

The lizard shrugged. "Not my fault you're a wimp. Want something? Take it."

"Did it work for peach?" Waluigi remarked, glaring at him from the corner of his eye. 

"At least I changed. You and your brother are still crooks." Bowser replied. "At least try it."

"No." 

"Get out then."

□■□■□■□

"I am severely Attracted to your friend."

"That's a way to start a conversation" Luigi stared at his purple copy with a slight grimace. "Anyway, which one?"

"(H/C) Hair. (E/C) eyes. Very, very sexy."

"(Y/N)? Wait, you've met them? I thought they avoid anyone they come close to." The green twin to Mario completely glossed over the last thing Waluigi said. "They're actually with Rosalina and the rest of the princesses."

Waluigi nodded, before inquiring, "So do you have any advice? Or does even Mario have advice?" Luigi shrugged.

"Best advice is be yourself I guess. I don't know. That's what Mario always says. I've got different advice but Mario says that if it would get tagged out in a game, I shouldn't say it." Luigi responded with a uncaring wave of his hand.

This was getting confusing for poor Waluigi. His brother is saying be anything but yourself, but he has absolutely no love life whatsoever. But then Mario is saying the opposite despite the fact his girls been with his arch nemesis doing God knows what.

The sound of a car pulling up was heard from outside.

"I think they're all home."

Luigi opened the door. Just to see guns pointed straight at him.

"Is (Y/N) here? They're under arrest."