Real good Chew bar

"(Y/N)."

Mario shared a look with you, all of you being taken into a police car. Luigi, the princesses, Mario and even Waluigi.

"How the actual fuck do you accidentally assist in war crimes."

"Woopsie dasie."

"THIS IS NOT A WOOPSIE DASIE. THIS IS A FUCK UP."

You are being scolded by six out of seven people minus you and the police men at the front.

All of you end up pulling up to the police station. Rosalina had to grab onto both you and Daisy, since she was trying to convince you to leg it.

The police staff lead you all to a secluded room. To which a mushroom man was waiting for you.

Mario was not suprised. At all. "Wow. Of course its toad." He turned to you. "Wait how are you involved in this?"

You didn't get time to even speak, even though you were lost on what you did yourself. A police man stood up and stepped forward.

"This is the two's chats. (Y/N) stated that they would like to trade one of Toad's bombs with a chewbar. And then Toad sent a photo of him holding a bomb."

Silence. Then all the eyes were on toad. He put up hand in defense.

"They promised me a good chew bar. I couldn't say no."

"You don't even have teeth."

"Who said I'm using it with my teeth?"

You interrupted the very interesting conversation, "Wait so you're my online friend. The one who's named-"

"Say my user and I'll tell them who you used to like and all of those weird crushes. The fictional ones. The non human ones."

That shut you up. Peach sighed.

"Toad, you still haven't payed me back after I had to bail you for 'suspicious use of salmon' in England. Then bailing you out for walking a cow. So you can help yourself in this one. I'm bailing (Y/N) out though."

Two of the police men look at each other, muttering between one another then turning back to Peach.

"Sure."

Toad shrugged, knowing he'll break himself out.
You awkwardly scratch the back of your neck as you feel the digging eyes of Mario, silently telling you to thank the Princess. You approach the young woman and mumbled,

"Thanks, Princess Peach. Uh, how much should I pay you back?"

She tilted her head, then laughed and shook her head.

"Dear, no need to pay me back. I'm a princess which means I'm loaded. I only hold the whole paying things back with Toad is because he has a lot of ways of earning money, mostly illegal but we digress. And with what Yoshi told me, you don't have much yourself, do you?"

She gave you a sympathetic smile, which led your cheeks to redden in embarrassment. Daisy wrapped her arms around your shoulder, leading you away from the group as they talked to the police officers - someone wasn't paying attention to the police officers though, more so to you.

"So, how good is the chew bar?"

"Sour Blue Raspberry flavoured."

"I'll give you all my fucking money."